Willian

Jase

Hope after his first goal since January he gets step after step more decisive.We need him to do that,because Oscar is still too young to play consistent week in week out and the team should have another game-changer apart from Hazard.

Some big praise from Lampard "Willian was absolutely brilliant. He was so sharp on the ball and his goal was the epitome of what he does better than anyone I think I've played with". Hope he turns up Tuesday!

Kinda taken out of context because Frank didn't mean it this way. What he meant and said he does better than anyone he's played with is shift the ball quickly right before shooting.

What was his celebration about?

I read that it might have something to do with his wife, her name starts with "V" (Venessa I think) - go look, it was on Dailymail.

Willian definitely looks a lot better when he plays through the middle,He definitely should start there against PSG.

Yep, should start there IMO.

Yeah today the nr 10 role is the "coolest" role in football I guess and everybody wants to be one.

I bloody HATE any squad being built around this player. If he cannot tackle well, nor hold up the ball, he's not doing enough for me. If he can do those things, I approve of this kind of number 10. But someone needs to be a real centre midfielder and someone needs to be a real winger. For me, Chelsea should be able to play 4231, 433, and a 3rd formation effectively. No squad should be dependent upon solely the 4231 formation and dependent upon some advanced, central midfielder behind the striker. drives me nuts seeing this same shape and movement time and time again. just not enough. It is OK to utilize this 4231 formation, but this number 10 player does not deserve as much spotlight, glory, nor status in the world of football when strategy involves him dribbling in front of defenders too often.

I am admittedly not Lampard's biggest fan, but I will say that it's been foolish that Chelsea have adopted the 4231 formation and stuck with it so frequently while it has not suited Frank during this last years with the club. Point is, the center midfielders and the CF in a 4-3-3 can be just as effective as a 'number 10' in the hole.