test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

22. Willian

Started by Jason,

3,817 posts in this topic

I've heard people pronounce his name Villian. Wonder if that's how it's really pronounced.

nope, the pronunciation is the same in English (except that it ends with an 'n' and consequently it doesn't have the 'm' sound in the end).

Pizy likes this

Finally got it up. :D:getin:

ds2y.jpg

what's that JT picture above?

I see the 26 on the shorts.

So if Willian is no.22? Does that mean he's double of what Oscar is since: 11x2= 22

:Goober:

Had we not signed Willian and these National Team niggles or injuries to Hazard & Oscar been more serious, we'd be forced into playing Schurrle - Mata - De Bruyne with 0 cover for them on the bench (if we were to persist with a 4-2-3-1 in their absence). Unless of course we want to put Ba/Torres up front ahead of Eto'o and have him as a bench option :ph34r:

But I think this just shows that too many people take depth for granted. Arsenal fans would kill for our level depth.

kellzfresh likes this

Willian and Eto will take premier league by storm, checking the internet best 10 transfer for 2013 and even the football word no talks about willian si because it chelsea who bought him? i feel it stupid but am happy every one is looking ease where. they will be the next talk player of the season along with mata, hazard, oscar and more

kellzfresh likes this

Willian and Eto will take premier league by storm, checking the internet best 10 transfer for 2013 and even the football word no talks about willian si because it chelsea who bought him? i feel it stupid but am happy every one is looking ease where. they will be the next talk player of the season along with mata, hazard, oscar and more

Its outrageous how underated willian is honestly. He'll prove his worth this season and be one of our best players. This is just how it was when mourinho bought ozil, they thought he was just average till he produced 80 plus assists in 3 seasons

1chelsea likes this

Seleção Brasileira@BrazilStats

Oscar's injury has raised many questions about his possible replacement in Brazilian press. Press calling for Willian, Kaká and Ronaldinho.

I hope willian is called up and uses this to get some match fitness and small exposure to chelsea fans that dont know much about him

Just checked and I saw he has only 2 caps for the Brazilian national team :blink: I'm not really into the internationals and I rarely watch those, but I always thought he played some part in Brazil's plans.

Just checked and I saw he has only 2 caps for the Brazilian national team :blink: I'm not really into the internationals and I rarely watch those, but I always thought he played some part in Brazil's plans.

Better... Can rest more...

Had we not signed Willian and these National Team niggles or injuries to Hazard & Oscar been more serious, we'd be forced into playing Schurrle - Mata - De Bruyne with 0 cover for them on the bench (if we were to persist with a 4-2-3-1 in their absence). Unless of course we want to put Ba/Torres up front ahead of Eto'o and have him as a bench option :ph34r:

But I think this just shows that too many people take depth for granted. Arsenal fans would kill for our level depth.

LMFAO! :lol2:

You are just having exporting your FM experiences to real life and thinking it will work.

During the extremely rare periods in which two-three starting attacking players get injured/suspended, the depth will be there to propve your points. But in 80+% of the time, you get a huge unhappiness and individualism in the dressing room!

There is absolutely no need to have a squad with 7-8 dudes for 3 positions. The egos start to get in the way and they fuck with the entire squad...

The examples are all out there: PSG, Real Madrid, Manchester City, etc.

Here are my reasons why Jose signed Willian-

1.He wants more competition amongst our attacking midfielders and wants a reliable replacement for Hazard(if ever injured or needs to be rested)

2.Jose didn't fully believe that switching to Mata to right wing would be the best option so he decided to buy a versatile player like Willian. Therefore Mata and Oscar for the number 10 role.

3.Wanted to mess with Spurs as they really needed a player like Willian.

Rambo and kellzfresh like this