Willian

Jase

14 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Having Mino Raiola as their agent pretty much means none of these will come here. Other than Balo on a free, none are on my wish list. Kean maybe down the road.

Marco Verratti    
Gianluigi Donnarumma    
Hirving Lozano   
Mario Balotelli   <<<< could still sign on a free
Justin Kluivert    
Moise Kean   
Kenny Tete  

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Having Mino Raiola as their agent pretty much means none of these will come here. Other than Balo on a free, none are on my wish list. Kean maybe down the road.

Marco Verratti    
Gianluigi Donnarumma    
Hirving Lozano   
Justin Kluivert    
Moise Kean   
Kenny Tete  

I rate Verratti.  But he had his little contract thing at PSG as well and tried to get a move to Barca.  Donnarumma had it big time with AC Milan a couple of seasons ago (?).  

8 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I rate Verratti.  But he had his little contract thing at PSG as well and tried to get a move to Barca.  Donnarumma had it big time with AC Milan a couple of seasons ago (?).  

I am, I admit, a bit surprised Barca failed to get him. They wanted him badly for years. He has a crazy bad temper though, but a hell of a player indeed.

Marco Verratti    
Gianluigi Donnarumma    
Hirving Lozano   
Mario Balotelli    Justin Kluivert    
Moise Kean   
Kenny Tete  
Balotelli signed a new contract at Nice, so he was probably a stumbling block for potential suitors (Marseille, Roma, Napoli, etc).

7 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
27 minutes ago, Vesper said:
Marco Verratti    
Gianluigi Donnarumma    
Hirving Lozano   
Mario Balotelli    Justin Kluivert    
Moise Kean   
Kenny Tete  

Balotelli signed a new contract at Nice, so he was probably a stumbling block for potential suitors (Marseille, Roma, Napoli, etc).

Ah, I missed that, I just saw that he will stay with Nice one more year. I think if Mino was not his agent, we might have had a shot at a free with him. He probably ends up in China for a mega payday next year would be my guess. Who knows, lol. FAR worse cities to live in than Nice at least!. Beats the shit outta Manchester.:D

22597-monte-carlo-france-at-night-lghoz.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Marco Verratti    
Gianluigi Donnarumma    
Hirving Lozano   
Justin Kluivert    
Moise Kean   
Kenny Tete  

Why anybody would still want Balotelli at this point is beyond me :-/

21 minutes ago, manpe said:

Why anybody would still want Balotelli at this point is beyond me :-/

If he came on a free,why not? He is far more mature now that 5 years back, and certainly is better goal scorer than any striker we have, unless Morata finally comes good. But, as stated by others, he signed another 1 year deal with Nice, so no go.

If he came on a free,why not? He is far more mature now that 5 years back, and certainly is better goal scorer than any striker we have, unless Morata finally comes good. But, as stated by others, he signed another 1 year deal with Nice, so no go.
He is a troublemaker, I wouldn't take him even if he paid us.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, manpe said:

He is a troublemaker, I wouldn't take him even if he paid us.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

'We want to give Balotelli a leadership role' - Nice president backs Italy ace

http://www.goal.com/en/news/we-want-to-give-balotelli-a-leadership-role-nice-president-backs-/680w2g91mzgb1m2w1i8dq4p3j

President of the Cote d'Azur side Jean-Pierre Rivere has insisted that Italy international has done nothing wrong this summer
Nice president Jean-Pierre Rivere refuted the suggestion that Mario Balotelli only stayed at the club because he failed to secure a move to Marseille and has said he will be given a more pre-eminent role in the team.

Balotelli was expected to leave Nice following the club's failure to qualify for European football last season, which Rivere explained prompted a reduction in the Italy striker's salary.

Rivere revealed that the 28-year-old received a "very, very large financial offer" from a club in the Chinese Super League and entered discussions with a number of French clubs, including Marseille, but opted to remain at Allianz Riviera for a third season.

The Nice chief insisted claims that Balotelli remained at the club by default are "totally wrong", telling their official website: "He made this choice despite the absence of Europe and in less advantageous salary conditions than elsewhere.

"He has shown us his desire to stay and his dedication to the club. From now on it is registered, contractualised. We want to give him a leadership role. The coach will have him with him and make every effort to make the best season possible.

"We are very happy with this situation, we have a player totally invested in our project."

Rivere also moved to quell speculation that Balotelli, who has served two games of a three-match suspension so far this season, disrespected the club by failing to report for training.

"It bothers me a lot that one might think that Mario did something wrong, because it's not true," he added.

Willian is a ball hog, he holds on to the ball for way too long. If we are going to play the Sarri way we can't have Hazard and Willian starting together. They both slow down our play but Hazard is obviously our best player so he keeps his place in the team. He is also always a threat on goal too. 

2 hours ago, Vybz Kartel said:

Willian is a ball hog, he holds on to the ball for way too long. If we are going to play the Sarri way we can't have Hazard and Willian starting together. They both slow down our play but Hazard is obviously our best player so he keeps his place in the team. He is also always a threat on goal too. 

TO THE BENCH!

willian_647_120416034732.jpg

We turned down a combined £93m for those 2, take that, add £5m, and we would have had Icardi (£98m release clause)

3 hours ago, Vybz Kartel said:

Bit of a problem when this happens. Eden and Willi holding it for too long, I believe Di Canio touches on it vs Newcastle on analysis and I think it will be something that gets better still because we are only 4 matches in. Hazard is now in a position where we are an attack minded team, the sole burden of having to carry the ball or retain it to escape pressure is nowhere near what it was. Willian the same he should be looking to get into goalscoring situations. They can still do all that other stuff but they should be thinking bigger picture, to get more goals and more assists because the likes of Luiz, Jorginho and Kovacic are able to find these guys in dangerous positions. I think it will come, I see Pedro, Willian and Hazard all contributing to a lot of goals this season.

• 2 weeks later...

Whether this is a way of trying to do a PR job on us supporters I dunno but he always comes across great in interviews and says all the right things.

Five years a Blue

Part 1

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2018/9/8/five-years-a-blue

Part 2

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2018/9/9/five-years-a-blue---part-two

OK heres my 10 bobs worth

Willian has stood the test of time. Not only did he stay a whole 8 hours at Spuds but look at the lads he has knocked out to beat competition to still be here - Salah, Oscar, Square, Schurlle, KdB, Mata.
He taken some bench time without tears instead of running away and always fought his way back.
He wasn't the only one bitching last season. The MAJORITY did. But at least on the pitch he gave us 13 goals and 9 assists.

OK I'm still really pissed off about the whole emoji shit, if he had just fessed up like a man and said the guy pissed me off I could have accepted it. But hes been with us now 5 years and 2 POTY.  I can hold a grudge like a bastard but I'm thinking about cutting him some slack. before the emoji  crap I often had his back on here and liked the lad. I liked his attitude, I like the runs he does behind defenders and the way that he always seemed to love being here and how that came across in the interviews he gives. (Liked that in Schurlle too)
But all of that doesn't change that we need to upgrade the RW. We need someone more offensive, give us more goals/assists, someone that doesn't take so much time to decide what to do and hold on to the ball, it just isn't Sarriball (BUT I also think this about Eden). It's time to get rid of either him or Pedro Mercury. We will need to decide who will accept being a squad player the best OR bring us in the most dosh.

How I try to remember him

38 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Whether this is a way of trying to do a PR job on us supporters I dunno but he always comes across great in interviews and says all the right things.

Five years a Blue

Part 1

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2018/9/8/five-years-a-blue

Part 2

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2018/9/9/five-years-a-blue---part-two

OK heres my 10 bobs worth

Willian has stood the test of time. Not only did he stay a whole 8 hours at Spuds but look at the lads he has knocked out to beat competition to still be here - Salah, Oscar, Square, Schurlle, KdB, Mata.
He taken some bench time without tears instead of running away and always fought his way back.
He wasn't the only one bitching last season. The MAJORITY did. But at least on the pitch he gave us 13 goals and 9 assists.

OK I'm still really pissed off about the whole emoji shit, if he had just fessed up like a man and said the guy pissed me off I could have accepted it. But hes been with us now 5 years and 2 POTY.  I can hold a grudge like a bastard but I'm thinking about cutting him some slack. before the emoji  crap I often had his back on here and liked the lad. I liked his attitude, I like the runs he does behind defenders and the way that he always seemed to love being here and how that came across in the interviews he gives. (Liked that in Schurlle too)
But all of that doesn't change that we need to upgrade the RW. We need someone more offensive, give us more goals/assists, someone that doesn't take so much time to decide what to do and hold on to the ball, it just isn't Sarriball (BUT I also think this about Eden). It's time to get rid of either him or Pedro Mercury. We will need to decide who will accept being a squad player the best OR bring us in the most dosh.

Sell him. Buy BAILEY!!!

I want to DOMINATE

NOT SETTLE

I don't ever, ever settle in my personal life, why should a 2 billion plus quid club I was literally born near, lived closer to, and bred to follow?

Ratcliffe to the rescue.

c31150ae0cb1d760273116273400c437.png