Willian

Jase

47 minutes ago, Jason said:

Well, this part is rather ironic...

Still so pissed now Marina has officially fucked up the Willian Sale. Will come back to hurt us..he now has 0 value and we could have shed him for 60 fk mill and just taken this Andre Gomes fella who we could have loaned somewhere too. In a normal company you are fired for a mistake like this.

39 minutes ago, manpe said:

This guy is toxic. The moment Sarri should bench him he will turn against him.

We can't really judge without knowing the full story, the fact we are refusing to pay his compo must mean Conte done some heavy duty shit last season, even worse than what's being reported.

37 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I'd love someone to ask him why he felt this way.

Was his Bday - they all went to his and Luiz's restraunt aftr Huddersfield me  (sidenote great to see Jorgi fitting right in)

Appologies about the emojis but my dog turned on my PC and logged got into my Photoshop ............... clever little sod!

5b718ddad4610_WillianBday.thumb.jpg.37269503dbeebbb55cd216eab6f556fb.jpg

Could you not get any bell ends emojis , not the way to go about things , kinda dissing the club more than anything 

30 minutes ago, mccg said:

Could you not get any bell ends emojis , not the way to go about things , kinda dissing the club more than anything 

I had to find him the image but he sorted the rest out himself. Dont think my dog likes him!

Ive tried telling him that he should be really good in this system but hes not having it.i

5b71997298447_Bellend.jpg.8f5c96a228d6aed66bda2a5c37f1b986.jpg

3 hours ago, the wes said:

Sounds like one member on this forum :D 

17 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

He's in for a shocker then, because I predict that pedro will nick the right wing spot over willian.

I'm still at a loss as to why we cant play CHO and Eden on whichever side each.

Seems sensible but then again I may not be the best candidate to talk about sense. 5f201aff529f43ef556a1b9c77f59761.gif Sensi maybe!

8 hours ago, Jason said:

It's The Sun but oh dear...

:lol: 

Wait till he turns on Sarri when Pedro takes his spot

Chelsea star Willian set to be awarded new two-year deal with pay rise

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/7033852/willian-new-deal/

13 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

Matt Law savage :clap:Echoes my thoughts. Chelsea have a bizarre obsession with Willian, somehow they have been indoctrinated into thinking that Willian is world class (you don't decline 60+ million offer for a player you don't think is world class). It's like we are suffering from inferiority complex, thinking that we can't do any better than him. I'm expecting a rapid Malouda-esque decline soon, good luck selling an aging star on mega salary then.

Have to agree with the whole thing around the event and the talk of sulking etc but declining 60-70M from Barcelona doesn't really give us a leg to stand on. You don't turn that sort of money down because you believe hes important and then not look to bump up his terms to keep him do you?