Willian

Jase

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Kick her upstairs, at least, to get her out of day to day deal-making

she is HORRID at it!

We could have a whip round and take a hit out on her! A little poison pellet from an umbrella be good! 2495cf837fa3b004cef544c2fd1f1bed.gif

I used to think she was great. Amazingly strong business woman in a mans world doing the business dealings.

But its worried me more and more she is now putting forth footballing ideas to use as what she thinks are better options.

i will hold judgement on her till deadline day but if the board fuck us up even more then I'm shouting for her head on a block.

4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

We could have a whip round and take a hit out on her! A little poison pellet from an umbrella be good! 2495cf837fa3b004cef544c2fd1f1bed.gif

I used to think she was great. Amazingly strong business woman in a mans world doing the business dealings.

But its worried me more and more she is now putting forth footballing ideas to use as what she thinks are better options.

i will hold judgement on her till deadline day but if the board fuck us up even more then I'm shouting for her head on a block.

I really want to get into high level football management someday (or buy a club!!)

either that or go buy a winery in Tuscany!!!!!:wub:

http://www.petrawine.it/en.php

gallery02.jpg

19 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Do you think she was told to go and get the England World Cup keeper and mistakenly got the one from 2010 instead of Pickford ?

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

Do you think she was told to go and get the England World Cup keeper and mistakenly got the one from 2010 instead of Pickford ?

haha Please dont get me started Just took a vow of no whingeing!

10 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I really want to get into high level football management someday (or buy a club!!)

either that or go buy a winery in Tuscany!!!!!:wub:

http://www.petrawine.it/en.php

I'm off to a beach hut in Goa mate. Who needs the stress?

12 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

haha Please dont get me started Just took a vow of no whingeing!

I'm off to a beach hut in Goa mate. Who needs the stress?

La Digue, Seychelles

It's our get the hell away from everything place.

Parents have a plot of vacant land since the late 1970's near Anse Source d'Argent, on the southwest corner of the island. Someday want to build a house there :D

52d968d2580c7fb5f63e430dfe03446d.jpg

14 minutes ago, Hamilton said:

What do they say?

The frantic late-night on Monday with FC Barcelona holding back Malcom's signing for Roma and his trip from Bordeaux also had an impact on Chelsea. From Stamford Bridge, where they had conversations with Barça with the name of Willian on the table assessing the Brazilian in 70 million euros, came an unexpected call to an executive azulgrana.

As MD has learned, seeing that Barca changed the focus to direct it towards Malcom , the London club gave way for the first time in its highest claims and lowered the price of Willian hoping that from Barcelona they were willing to negotiate on a figure lower than the 70 'kilos' output.

However, Barça was clear and did not leave in the lurch to Malcom when he had already communicated his firm intention to sign him. Barca was interested in Willian but not for a millionaire and hence came to raise the possibility of Chelsea to include in the operation André Gomes to cheapen it, as reported yesterday by this newspaper. There were 'blues' who did not accept Portuguese in addition to an amount close to 50 million.

The move of Chelsea with Willian lowering the price quickly and running confirms Barca's presumption that he will end up leaving London surely heading to Manchester United of José Mourinho for more than 50 'kilos', the top that marked the azulgrana.

8 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

What do we reckon?

Shock report claims that Chelsea have agreed €75M transfer deal

75M euros is ripping them off. We can easily replace him with that money, although still would have preferred for him to go abroad.

Willian plus £10m, hell 20 if need be, and get MARTIAL and screw Higuain!!! Higs wants to stay in Italy anyway, and Milan wants him bad, then we sell Juve Morata and buy LEON BAILEY

Finish off (this is NOT my blockbuster mega swaps deal with Juve taking Kante lineup, this is reality) with Miralem Pjanic, Daniele Rugani, Matias Vecino (Sarri is OBSESSED with him so I will trust Sarri) and Strakosha for GK. (I think Pepe Reina is going to be our number one, grrrrrr)

Sell the deadwood QUICKLY to fund, I have laid this all out (and who wants who) multiple times

leaves us with

GK Strakosha (maybe Reina if shit goes all wonky donkey)

CB Rudiger, Christensen, Rugani, Ampadu

RB  Azpi, Zappacosta

LB , Emerson, Alonso 

DMF Kante Bakayoko

CMF, deep holding playmaker  Jorginho

CMF backups Fabregas, RLC, Vecino   (Vecino can play DMF and AMF too, he does seem very versatile, but this buy makes no sense to me when we have desperate needs elsewhere) Drinkwater

AMF Pjanic , Barkley

LW Hazard, CHO

RW , Bailey, Pedro 

Striker Martial, Giroud, Bats (maybe loan out Bats and use Abraham as 3rd) Martial can also play LW

I can totally live with that lineup

would be over the moon considering we are leaving it late yet again

that said, Willian out and no Martial and no Bailey would be a fucking disaster, would REALLY have to get Bernardeschi or Suso for RW (they both can also play LW, just like Bailey) then and no clue on striker, probably stuck with Morata:(

If we ALSO cannot pull off Pjanic either (and get no AMF instead of him), we are looking at no Europe next year

1. the board are stupid not sell Willian overseas instead of manu for just 10m less. Also if the beforehand report ist true that they lowered their demands just because Barca contacted Malcolm then they are absolute amateurs. When you are willing to sell you dont reject a bid that big if they are not sure Barcca got no plan b.

2. I highly doubt Utd are as stupid to buy Willian for 75m but if it happens wow...just wow... how crazy times have become. For an average, 30 y.o. winger 75m i cant believe it. Why should they bid that much for him now Barcelona do not want him anymore? they must be desperate but yes, half their squad consists of the shadows of former chelsea personnel...

3. It is actually not too bad if we sell to them. they waste funds needed in other departments + willian blocks a non-hg spot in their team which could have otherwise been filled with a superior player.