Willian

Jase

19 minutes ago, Pizy said:

It's like our club thinks Willian is wayyyy better than he actually is. As I've said before, Willian has been one of my favorite Chelsea players since he joined but this is silly money to turn down for him. Doesn't score much, doesn't assist much, isn't a match winner. His production can be easily replaced and by someone with a much higher ceiling who is much younger.

It's like the board thinks Willian is a world class player.

Obviously Barca thinks he is some world class player too anf Marina is trying to milk every penny from them like it is her style. But in this case she is drastically overdoing it. Shows how little she knows about football. Letting KDB, Salah and Lukaku leave for peanuts but risking the deal of her life for an average player

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Obviously Barca thinks he is some world class player too anf Marina is trying to milk every penny from them like it is her style. But in this case she is drastically overdoing it. Shows how little she knows about football. Letting KDB, Salah and Lukaku leave for peanuts but risking the deal of her life for an average player

Barca always have a thing for flashy Brazilians. If he was a different nationality I don't think they'd look at him. They saw him playing alongside Coutinho at the WC and want it at their club.

10 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Except the only way we would get Dembele is to sell Hazard (or worse, Kante). Especially if we want Icardi too (which I ABSOLUTELY do)

Icardi would cost like something £100B
Dembele  more or less Willian plus £40B
if we sold also Morata, pedro,giroud and some other like bakayoko or drinkwater, we can get it

Barca trying to hijack Roma's move for Malcolm at the last minute. That would mean the end of their pursuit of Willian, then. <_<

We're going to have another season with the same attack. Assuming we keep Hazard, that is. Even with him we have so few goals in our side.

I think Fekir would cost around 50 millions. Guy scored 18 goals and gave 8 assists last season. And surely IS available, Liverpool exposed that, only them went for much much cheaper option in Shakira.

Fuckin' hate this board most of the time.

So Malcolm's transfer to Roma has now failed after Roma announcing it earlier - it seems Barcelona have beaten them to Malcolm's signature, meaning Willian stays put. I feel this is so so wrong, we should have taken the money and run, he is rubbish and won't improve no matter what system he plays in. 

Also Weigl is in Paris ahead of his move to PSG, so this should end all the Kante rumours. 

Hopefully it's not Hazard leaving in the end for Christ's sake, I can see the board getting no quality replacement and leaving Sarri with no other choice than go into the new season with Pedro and Willian on the wings... Imagine this... Putting your faith into an average Pedro and a rubbish, disrespectful Willian. 

So Malcolm's transfer to Roma has now failed after Roma announcing it earlier - it seems Barcelona have beaten them to Malcolm's signature, meaning Willian stays put. I feel this is so so wrong, we should have taken the money and run, he is rubbish and won't improve no matter what system he plays in. 
Also Weigl is in Paris ahead of his move to PSG, so this should end all the Kante rumours. 
Hopefully it's not Hazard leaving in the end for Christ's sake, I can see the board getting no quality replacement and leaving Sarri with no other choice than go into the new season with Pedro and Willian on the wings... Imagine this... Putting your faith into an average Pedro and a rubbish, disrespectful Willian. 
The club only have themselves to blame if that's the case.

There's no way he stays put, so I guess we should have a clear run at Martial.

We MUST try to use him to get Martial now. Mourinho would love to get rid of a "sulking kid" to bring in one of his favorite players. We get an ultra talented player who actually fucking scores goals when given games.

Don't tell me we are keeping a rat, voluntarily keeping a rat.

Come on, this board is more about business than football. We have a lovely opportunity to cash in on a 30 year old, make almost double on him. If he stays, the board definitely lost it. They are all about net spent and making profits. FFS this is a golden opportunity!! Get the rat out of here.

What happens after Sarri realizes that Willian does not have what it takes to play under him? Is he going to act like a child again and cause trouble? Fantastic. He will want to leave and the price will never be the same. I wish he handed here a transfer request. Just anything that keeps him out of this club.