Willian

Jase

£55M rejected according to Sky Sports.

Either Marina is really expecting to get more from Barca or she's waiting to see if a part exchange including Martial would be possible with Man Utd.

Or Willy's not for sale at any price, which I don't believe for a second.

39 minutes ago, Jype said:

£55M rejected according to Sky Sports.

Either Marina is really expecting to get more from Barca or she's waiting to see if a part exchange including Martial would be possible with Man Utd.

Or Willy's not for sale at any price, which I don't believe for a second.

It was £65m counting add-ons

It would be super fucking lame if we go yet another season with Willian as one of our main attacking players. 

Playing a dangerous game here by not accepting £55m + for him. Risk them walking away and we're left with an unhappy player.

What the actual fuck. This is like having won the lottery and you tell the guy with the big cheque to fuck off and come again with a bigger one. Except for the fact that almost no lottery has prized that big and that instead of handing in a damn lottery draw you just need to hand in a toxic stagnating player 

Are we actually counting on willian as an important member of the squad or is Marina trolling us all thinking barca will up their bid...Barca will have grow some senses now and realise the intensity of their stupidity bidding that much for him lest alone rejecting the unexpected windfall...I will cry if Marina fuck this up and we keep an unhappy piss poor willian in our  squad for next season...

It's like our club thinks Willian is wayyyy better than he actually is. As I've said before, Willian has been one of my favorite Chelsea players since he joined but this is silly money to turn down for him. Doesn't score much, doesn't assist much, isn't a match winner. His production can be easily replaced and by someone with a much higher ceiling who is much younger.

It's like the board thinks Willian is a world class player.