Willian

Jase

IF Eden has not told the club his intentions yet then I think its a cunts trick.

Hes been here long enough to know the situation we are in and how much trouble this late we would have to land a good replacement.

If he uses all the holiday allowance given him I think the WC lads come back 2 days before our 1st PL game. But with Spain with an extra month well....

Schurrle took 1 week to come back to training and he won the WC whilst the Gooners Germans all took their 3 weeks.

But I'd get Bailey anyway no matter.

Lets see

Sounds like we are holding off and waiting for United to join in again, as we are wanting a deal that includes Martial.

Source? You often post these blurbs about transfer news but don't give any source so we can't check, etc...

21 minutes ago, Miguelito said:

Source? You often post these blurbs about transfer news but don't give any source so we can't check, etc...

Read around, use Twitter, read things after you have done that you can up your post count and post back here.

2 minutes ago, Miguelito said:

Lol no. This is the internet, you don't need to act tough.

I simply asked for a source and said you often don't post one. And you seemed to take offense and bring up post count...

I post plenty of links around here but I also assume you lot can read and are capable of doing your own research. 

Instead of arguing with me bring something relevant, or is this difficult?

Safe to say the lads over on barcaforum aren't overly enamoured about this potential move. Most people around forums I browse agree that Willian is a solid player but is worth nowhere near £55-60m. 

I hope the club see that as well and cash in while we can. 

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Safe to say the lads over on barcaforum aren't overly enamoured about this potential move. Most people around forums I browse agree that Willian is a solid player but is worth nowhere near £55-60m. 

I hope the club see that as well and cash in while we can. 

I think it depends on Willian. If hes willing to go the club will let him, otherwise he will stay. 

I post plenty of links around here but I also assume you lot can read and are capable of doing your own research. 

Instead of arguing with me bring something relevant, or is this difficult?

[emoji23] what would have been relevant was the link. So I was trying to bring that in to the forum discussion...

You could have posted it, you could have said "I saw it on a reliable source Twitter/this certain website, I don't have time to find it again." But you wanted to act like you're above me. Don't act like this wasn't on you/your ego. I'm done with the conversation now.

I just think our attack will continue to be stale if he stays and is our primary option on the right. We need someone with more end product. 
We were by far the lowest scorers of the "big 6" last season. It'll be the same this season if we don't upgrade at striker and RW.

Yes, there are players that seem to have the potential to majorly up their production in the future, but I don't see that possiblity in Willian. Part of me wonders if Barca might see him as a Paulinho replacement. As many have said here, he should have been tried at CM years ago.