Willian

Jase

Hasn't scored 15 goals in a season in his career. Anytime/period he's our best player, Chelsea as a team are under-performing. He's 30, he can only decline from here, were not selling him to a rival, sell rather than let another malouda situation happen.

On 17/07/2018 at 2:21 PM, Unionjack said:

WTF!?

iIve had his back often since he joined. Fought his corner and made excuses - that I did believe at the time. But I'm totally in confusion as to these continual headines about him being 'DESPERATE' to leave us.

WHY????

WTF has he got to whine about now?

Fuck me. Contes gone. What else did he have to moan about?

I've tried looking at it from his point of view and I cant come up with owt.

Anyone clue me in?

Just really got to get his arse out. fuck it. Let Manure have him. Give us Martial lets get it over with.

3 hours ago, Unionjack said:

iIve had his back often since he joined. Fought his corner and made excuses - that I did believe at the time. But I'm totally in confusion as to these continual headines about him being 'DESPERATE' to leave us.

WHY????

WTF has he got to whine about now?

Fuck me. Contes gone. What else did he have to moan about?

I've tried looking at it from his point of view and I cant come up with owt.

Anyone clue me in?

Just really got to get his arse out. fuck it. Let Manure have him. Give us Martial lets get it over with.

Hes coming to 30, how many other chances will he get to play for Barcelona? I can see exactly why he'd be desperate to leave, not because of the club or anything to do with us but because the club that want him are Barcelona. I'd like him to stay and play here under Sarri but again, 60M or more for a 30 year old? Barcelona want to pay it so why not? It would be idiotic to sell to United to spite him because we wouldn't get Martial and even then if we did, hes not a like for like replacement and for me that would indicate Eden would be leaving because he is a left winger or he'd be sitting on the bench and no way in hell does he leave one bench for another.

21 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Hes coming to 30, how many other chances will he get to play for Barcelona? I can see exactly why he'd be desperate to leave, not because of the club or anything to do with us but because the club that want him are Barcelona. I'd like him to stay and play here under Sarri but again, 60M or more for a 30 year old? Barcelona want to pay it so why not? It would be idiotic to sell to United to spite him because we wouldn't get Martial and even then if we did, hes not a like for like replacement and for me that would indicate Eden would be leaving because he is a left winger or he'd be sitting on the bench and no way in hell does he leave one bench for another.

To start with I wasn't up for us giving him to Manure nore for getting Martial but that was my closed mind not wanting Manure to come out on top,

But I cant see why Martial couldn't replace him. He plays right across the pitch. So he could surely be a like for like as I see it.

And if Mou wants him bad enough he will do the swap..

But Barcas fine, Who can we use in a swap there lol