Willian

Jase

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11423573/european-paper-talk-chelsea-set-asking-price-for-willian

Chelsea have set a high price for Willian, who wishes to join Barcelona. The Catalan club have been quoted a price of €80m (£70.7m), which they reportedly believe is too high a price for a player approaching his 30s. (Mundo Deportivo)

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, manpe said:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11423573/european-paper-talk-chelsea-set-asking-price-for-willian

Chelsea have set a high price for Willian, who wishes to join Barcelona. The Catalan club have been quoted a price of €80m (£70.7m), which they reportedly believe is too high a price for a player approaching his 30s. (Mundo Deportivo)

Should add some money and swap him for Ousmane or something. 

If correct the replacement has to be of really good quality, we cannot be accepting this and buying some fucker like Shaqiri.

Pulisic or Leon Bailey should be taken seriously if we are selling Willian.

Everyone screaming to sell etc, really think about it and even at 70m, who would we buy at that price that is guaranteed to be better than Willian over the next couple of years.very few if any.

If Barca will offer 60m, we will take it. Cant see him being happy if he doesn't get to go in all fairness, Barca is a huge opportunity for any player and especially for a 30 year old. Coach situation also doesn't help. 

Couple of reasons why selling Willian makes sense. 

1  Considering our 1 in 1 out policy and the reluctance to spend big without bringing any money in. If we want a quality RW we're gonna have to raise some money to do that. 

There's no way we're going to spend 70-80 million unless we get 50-60 million for a player. 

2 Willian really isn't as good as some people on here think he is. 30 years old in august and never scored more then 8 goals in the league. EVER.

He's just so frustrating in the final third. I really don't know what it is but it's like he goes completely braindead when he gets into the final third. 

3 Also looking at how Sarri's Napoli played. They had Callejon playing on the right as more of a traditional winger while Insigne played as an inside forward. I think that mixture of roles was important.

Whoever we get at RW is going to have to be a different type then Hazard and be capable of staying wider and focus more on running in behind the defence then dropping deeper towards the ball. 

Ive been among his more vocal supporters I suppose but I would take £60-70 mill for him happily as long as its not Manure or another PL team.

Yes it would be difficult to bring in a GOOD replacement but we are going to have to do it for allot of other positions too so its no different than any other position.

I've liked his playing attitude and thought he had a good character but the childish stunt with the social media account photo made me look twice at him.I know it was primarily down to the supposed thing between luiz and Conte but he shouldn't have done it.

It would be great to upgrade him tho tbh.

I count 7 1st team players we will need including Willi at least.I just hope to fuck we start doing it soon.

Chels can't afford another year without CL football. If that happens the club will get left behind. So if they sell Willian they better sign a player who's at least as good as the Brazilian. And that's harder to pull off than most seem to think.

Things have gone stale and one way to get out of it is to cash in on stagnant middle-of-the road players, who may have been good servants for a long time but contribute nothing towards positive change. I would have taken the 50m and run, but let's see if Marina can milk some more, oddly she is very good at that.

This is a no-brainer considering all the pros against the cons. A major plus is that Man United don't get him and we get big cash from abroad to invest into somebody younger, hungrier and more respectful.