Willian

Jase

2 hours ago, Hazardinho Gaucho said:

All those with this anxiety to get rid of the "middle class" of the team should remember our transfer policy:

-  when we sell Matic we dont bring Tony Kroos, we sign Bakayoko; when we sell Costa we dont bring Suarez, we sign Morata, if we sell Willian i bet it will be Carrillo from Watford.

Yep. Think if I was deciding, it’s confirmed that I would sell Pedro before Willian as it stands. 

• 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I said it once I will say it again, if Willian's mind was as quick as his feet, he would be one of the best players in the world. He got the skills, the technique, the brain and the shooting skills on level with Hazard's but he just has not that intelligent. Still let's hope for a few sharp moments of his against Barca. Definitely deserves to start.

In no way he should start. 

He will be a lose passenger. 

He is good where he is at, a super sub. 

In no way he should start. 
He will be a lose passenger. 
He is good where he is at, a super sub. 
We have to take the game to Barcelona at home, so I hope we go with a front 3. I'd prefer him to Pedro right now despite his limitations

It's not necessarily overly WOW but Willian is arguably in the best form of his life ever since joining us.
His numbers probably state otherwise, but recent performances have set an example.

Hope he can take this type of form into our next three games, as I can see Conte fielding a simple link up in at least two of them.

Was our best player by a mile. On second thoughts quite disappointed with Eden he talked the talk pre game about wanting to shine against Barca but he didn’t really walk the walk (wasn’t easy Busquets kept him in check when he dropped deeper pretty excellently). If we can get Eden and Willian both playing at that level that Willian did tonight we have every chance to qualify imo.