Willian

Jase

Willian knows more football than anyone else who has played for CFC since 1903.
He's a small fellow that's his problem and he's 29 now.
For Brazil I certainly preferred him to that Hulk character.
Anyway his last performance against Everton was a shambles, to be erased from memory.
I just think that if you look for true Chelsea European champions caliber footballers then apart from Hazard and Tibot everyone else belongs to the transfer list. Even Kante, as long as his shooting skills do not improve.

2 hours ago, milan.cech said:

Quite an irony to see a player quick like him that is a master of slowing down promising counter attacks, allowing the opponent to come back and re-organize. But yeah, that's what it is.

His main problem is that it takes his brain way too long to process things, especially when in the final third. Unfortunately that can’t be taught at his age. 

Tbh I've had enough of talking about his ineptitude in the final third. But can someone explain how he has the audacity to take free kicks off Alonso? Especially when it's on Alonso's favored side. His selfishness not in this circumstance but in many others is baffling. I don't think we can call it just terrible decision making anymore. He's very selfish and not in a good way.

Can we go back to what we were saying about the lad when we came 10th in PL. 2nd top scorer to Diego. He wasm't getting slagged off then.

I just think we need a upgrade and either use him as backup or make as much as we cab for him and add it to his replacement seeing as we are seenibgly sticking to the fuckin ridiculous 1 out 1 in and not adding any proper depth to squad.

We need a real game changer. But WHO that will want to come? Any player of quality will really need to be given assurance they will be a starter.

18 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Can we go back to what we were saying about the lad when we came 10th in PL. 2nd top scorer to Diego. He wasm't getting slagged off then.

He wasn't any better than what he usually was, he just looked it because of how bad things got. 

19 hours ago, Unionjack said:

As Tomo mentioned above, he looked good that season because everyone else was so, so bad. When everyone else is on it, as we have seen many other times, his limitations is there for all to see.

7 hours ago, Tomo said:

He wasn't any better than what he usually was, he just looked it because of how bad things got. 

7 hours ago, Jason said:

As Tomo mentioned above, he looked good that season because everyone else was so, so bad. When everyone else is on it, as we have seen many other times, his limitations is there for all to see.

I really do hear ya lads and agree and IF we could upgrade then I'd jump at the chance but I think hes like Eden and he NEEDS smoke blowing up his arse all the time to keep his ego going. When theyre buzzing theyre good. But Willi/Pedro neither are game changers which is what we need.

Willian could be a transfer target for Barcelona in the January transfer window because his Chelsea future is in doubt, according to Sky Sports reporter Kaveh Solhekol.

https://www.thesportreview.com/2017/12/willian-chelsea-future-transfer-news/

I'm happy letting Willian go if we replace him with a good player

37 minutes ago, the wes said:

Willian could be a transfer target for Barcelona in the January transfer window because his Chelsea future is in doubt, according to Sky Sports reporter Kaveh Solhekol.

https://www.thesportreview.com/2017/12/willian-chelsea-future-transfer-news/

I'm happy letting Willian go if we replace him with a good player

I would like us to change our 1 out 1 in policy to 1 IN 1 out tho mate cause I dont care what anyone says Willi has been playing well and made the difference again yesterday. So yes I'll upgrade the guy of course but I would make damned sure we bought that upgrade 1st and we sell him overseas!

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Says more about previous seasons. :ph34r:

It does for sure. But he’s on track to get 20+ goals and assists this season. That’s a respectable return for any forward, especially one that doesn’t start *all* the time. As it stands right now Pedro doesn’t bring much to the squad especially since Willian is picking up on his final third ability — I’d be selling the Spaniard first.