test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

22. Willian

Started by Jason,

4,947 posts in this topic

no selling to rivals willian on his day can be unplayable - not helping Mourinho build a team in his image. Matic definitely helped united secure second position last year , without him Spurs or Pool would have finished above them.

Cosmin and Unionjack like this

14 hours ago, dreamcfc said:

He is also deadly on counter attacks and set pieces

I strongly disagree. I find myself too often facepalming and yelling at the screen when he screws up counter-attacking opportunities and that has been a recurring theme since he joined. The same with set-pieces, his corner deliveries are woeful most times, same with free-kicks direct or indirect.

Miguelito, El P. and 11Drogba like this

Chelsea shouldn't even be thinking about rejecting such offers, if there's an ounce of truth in them.

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Why are Barcelona so desperate for Willian?

I am trying to figure out that exact same thing. Do they think he and Hazard are so close it will help sway him? Do they think he would be more dynamic on the left side and as a willing runner? I am so confused.

For love of God sell him! Barca already have problems integrating Dembele with others, why bring another AM? Don't know, don't care, this is golden opportunity to cash something in.

EDIT: Now I remembered that their coach is more pragmatic guy than others before him. He could use Willian in midfield I guess: Busquets - Willian - Rakitić ?

Fernando and kellzfresh like this

I am trying to figure out that exact same thing. Do they think he and Hazard are so close it will help sway him? Do they think he would be more dynamic on the left side and as a willing runner? I am so confused.
He will do a job and he's Brazilian

Hasn't scored 15 goals in a season in his career. Anytime/period he's our best player, Chelsea as a team are under-performing. He's 30, he can only decline from here, were not selling him to a rival, sell rather than let another malouda situation happen.

Henrique likes this

Just now, Valdo said:

When Maria hears 50 she wants 80.

But in this case Barcelona is paying 50 for a player is probably worth half of that price...

Really confident we are accepting the next bid from Barcelona. As the rumours of a 45m bid from us for Leon Bailey have cropped up

18 minutes ago, Marvin123 said:

Really confident we are accepting the next bid from Barcelona. As the rumours of a 45m bid from us for Leon Bailey have cropped up

Where‘d you read about Bailey ?

kellzfresh, blu35_army and Fernando like this