Willian

Jase

16 minutes ago, Stats said:

Thought he was quality today and a constant menace to Everton. I thought I was the only one who recognised it but glad sky sports and BBC gave him MOTM and MOTD2 gave him a special mention. He is so under-appreciated in here, it is actually crazy.

Completely agree I'm a big fan of both Willian and Pedro and feel it's criminal how under appreciated they are to the cause. Yes they have games where they can be poor, but Hazard has his fair share too and I would argue the drop off in hazards game when he is poor is far worse than drop off in the game of willian or pedro.

Don't get me wrong either this isn't bashing of hazard because he's a phenomenal player.

Thought he was really good last night. A lot more direct than he usually is. 

Only issue I had last night was him botching a ball to Michy late in the game, but aside from that, really opened up the game at times, and made it a hell of a lot more easier for us. 

I still think he should be coming off the bench for us when we have a full team, but he is someone I wouldn't want leaving the team. 

43 minutes ago, DDA said:

Played very well against Everton. My only gripe with Willian is his inability to execute the deadly pass that seems soo easy at times. 

Completely agree. Sometimes holds onto that ball too long, and the striker has already made the run, then he plays the ball. That is one thing that Hazard does so much better, predicts the run, and hits the player on the stride. 

21 hours ago, DDA said:

Played very well against Everton. My only gripe with Willian is his inability to execute the deadly pass that seems soo easy at times. 

Its because he signed with Shaktar when he was a 19 years old.

A player with these characteristics: good workrate, good pass, confortable with the ball, fast, but lacking end product, would probably become a RB if he had stayed in Brazil more time.

• 4 weeks later...

Away games like this are tough for our wingers. We weren't playing well for the first 60 mins of the game. Not his fault. We can't just moan when he has bad games but not praise him for his good games as the last few posts on his page have done. Willian has been playing well recently so some balance should do. 

25 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Away games like this are tough for our wingers. We weren't playing well for the first 60 mins of the game. Not his fault. We can't just moan when he has bad games but not praise him for his good games as the last few posts on his page have done. Willian has been playing well recently so some balance should do. 

He is garbage. Theres no other reason.