test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

22. Willian

Started by Jason,

5,052 posts in this topic

Not called for and poor form from him with the instagram picture.. clearly engineering a move away from the club if Conte stays or even just in general. If this is the case to the continent he goes. Not to be sold in the PL

Daft twat. Great player and all on his day (not enough of them I reckon) but childish and petulant behaviour on this account. 

http://www.espn.com/soccer/blog/the-toe-poke/65/post/3504793/chelseas-willian-hides-antonio-conte-behind-trophy-emojis-in-fa-cup-pic

Look at that! Unbelievable.. Enough is enough. Get rid of this disrespectful afro twat. Couldn't care less now, you just don't do that. Willian is one of the rats that causes "player power" issues, he isn't even good enough to have any claim to be such a CUNT.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

0007, zekinjo, DDA and 1 other like this

So childish and unprofessional....

He's a great player when at his best but he isn't getting any younger and arguably has reached his peak already. Willian's whole playing style relies so much on the way he's able to accelerate and switch direction so quickly and this ability will inevitably deteriorate in the coming seasons anyways. It wouldn't bother me if he was sold to United because he's ageing and I can't see him being much of threat to us as long as Mourinho is their manager. Just look how ordinary Sanchez looks in that team and in my opinion he's class above Willian.

So how do people feel about Willian now compared to Hazard? How is what Hazard said about us needing better players even near this? Crazy how one game changes everything. 
Hazard was right, and one of the players that needs replacing for a better one is this afro cunt.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, The Skipper said:

So how do people feel about Willian now compared to Hazard? How is what Hazard said about us needing better players even near this? Crazy how one game changes everything. 

If anything, feeling more exasperated about this club - the board, manager and/or players - having the tendency to constantly create headlines for the wrong reasons. So sick and tired especially after having to endure a season of endless moaning from Conte. Need to get rid of the dead weights and start fresh again.

Supermonkey92 and Laylabelle like this

Players seem to have way too much power at this club with a lack of consequences. Hoping alot of changes are on the horizon, so we can finally built some stability again.

Who knows what reaction he expected but has lost a lot of respect from people. Don't care if Conte is on his way out you don't act like that!! What's to stop him doing that to the next manager 

manpe, Supermonkey92 and 0007 like this

If Conte stays then there is potentially something to be discussed. I think Conte would want to keep him but petulant behaviour like that is daft. Especially after winning an FA Cup in a difficult season, where you can say that players and management both under performed in comparison to last season. I think it will be dealt with regardless of whatever situation, obviously Willian has been frustrated not playing as regularly as he has done earlier in the season in the last few months but that is football, it happens, if we lost the final then he'd maybe he could have a point but we won so? 

Willian knows more football than anyone who has put on a blue shirt since 1903.
Granted that legends like Ossie and Didier had a much better body build and could create wonders.

Can he bring the 6th world cup to Brazil in July to silence the opposition ?

Fuck that guy, no joke im throwing my Willian shirt in the trashcan! These brazillians hold too much power in our club.

0007 and DDA like this

I thought he was a good guy. 

Regardless of what we think of Conte as a coach, Conte the man is a gent. A fucking class act. Always highly spoken of the fans. He doesn't deserve that..

I have been a staunch supporter of Willis and have fought his corner often but this sort of behaviour is inexcuseable.

After his comments I would have thought he was in many discussions with players etc about it and feelings just grew as it does.

But not excuseable. Theres proper ways to say and do things and this shit just breeds agro.