test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

22. Willian

Started by Jason,

4,990 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, The Skipper said:

We still have one more game to go - a huge cup final - but the players are already out spouting things that may damage morale ahead of that game. :doh: 

mccg likes this

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

We still have one more game to go - a huge cup final - but the players are already out spouting things that may damage morale ahead of that game. :doh: 

Just go in to the final expecting to lose and you'll be fine on Saturday. That's what I'm doing. I have no hope.

If we win it, then it's the surprise of the season.

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

Typical players nowadays just no respect anymore...

Just now, Mana said:

Just go in to the final expecting to lose and you'll be fine on Saturday. That's what I'm doing. I have no hope.

If we win it, then it's the surprise of the season.

That's what I always do. :P 

Same thing every season as of late. Something is seriously wrong with a bunch of the squad.

4 hours ago, the wes said:

The only way I would let Willian join utd if martial is apart Of The deal 

Its starting to smell like a matic mark 2 me thinks if Conte stays he goes ! Funk it bring mata back as bogof offer buy Martial get a mata free,shave Willian's affro and send him on his way if he wants to go

21 hours ago, The Skipper said:

what is it with player power at our club?  1st it happened under AVB and the same with Mourinho 2nd spell now Conte ffs 

mccg likes this

2 hours ago, the wes said:

what is it with player power at our club?  1st it happened under AVB and the same with Mourinho 2nd spell now Conte ffs 

It’s the culture/environment around the club. Players know that if things go sour the manager usually gets the flack. It’s poisonous. 

8 hours ago, Unionjack said:

All in all it's just another brick in Chelseas wall

Another spoilt prick

Well, if this is true and Conte wants to leave on a high (I highly doubt it), then he needs to drop every player from the match-day squad, who he thinks will not be committed to the game. 

And it's not like Willian has keep his form from two months ago, so won't be that of a loss anyway.

22 hours ago, The Skipper said:

It’s the culture/environment around the club. Players know that if things go sour the manager usually gets the flack. It’s poisonous. 

The reality is, at clubs players (especially the best one's) are 10× more important than manager's, it's harsh but it's true. Fergie was one of the very few real exceptions to the rule.

Amblève. likes this

Immature, inconsistent and mostly ineffective. Don't tell me it is because the way we play. He always gets the ball in and around the box and in the end this what we see.

4737508.jpg

Never had 10 assist or 10 goals in PL  season despite playing regularly, still acting like a prima donna. An ambitious club needs much better attacking players than him.

Urgh grow up! Whatever feelings are no need to be stupidly disrespectful especially as it just makes him look like a twat

DDA likes this