Willian

Jase

If we are signing another RF/RW then it would make sense to sell Willian.

Pedro is the better player, and he is more versatile too. Can play ST, RW/LW, and WB. That is a surprise for me initially I thought Willian could be versatile to play WB but Conte has played Pedro in those rare occasions.

Either we were so sure of winning we got Willian's dad in, or, he's been coming to multiple games. Either way Willian just became unsellable. He can be a sub. Just please convert him to a wing back :wub:And he's still a fine typical winger in cup games honestly, just not vs. PL sides. We must keep him no matter how broken he becomes. I can't go through the breakup Cap went through with Kalou.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/may/13/chelsea-antonio-conte-highest-paid-manager-ward-off-internazionale

Retaining stellar names such as Eden Hazard will be critical, as well as Willian and other elite squad players. “My future is here with Chelsea,” said Brazil forwardWillian, last season’s player of the year, who has started 13 league games this time round. “I have a contract until 2020 and I am happy here.

“I know sometimes players always want to play, but I understand why I don’t play much. I am happy and always try to help the team when I come in for the second half. I respect the decision of Conte if he needs me in the second half or to start the game. I have to think about the group, about the team. We deserve to be champions.”

20 hours ago, Jason said:

We may find other players with similar ability, but it will be almost impossible to find it paired with this kind of attitude.

Need to do everything to hang onto Cesc and Willian.

2 hours ago, The Skipper said:

11 goals and 4 assists in all comps. Not bad. Maybe being a strong squad player is the best option for Willian. 

He's a strong shout to start the cup final. Been good since the Spurs game.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

Is there any chance Willian would play as a right wingback?

Hopefully not.

12 minutes ago, yuvala said:

This guy at his best is better than Pedro.. hope he can rediscover his top form this season

Well, in general Willian is a better player but Pedro is a better attacker, scores more so he fits more into our recent system.

Not stating anything revolutionary but he's become a great player before our very eyes. He's massively improved so much in the last two seasons. The contrast beween the player he was then and now is obvious. He is now one of the best wingers in the Premier league and in my opinion, one of the best right wingers in Europe. Willy is fantastic and I like his personality as well. 

21 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Not stating anything revolutionary but he's become a great player before our very eyes. He's massively improved so much in the last two seasons. The contrast beween the player he was then and now is obvious. He is now one of the best wingers in the Premier league and in my opinion, one of the best right wingers in Europe. Willy is fantastic and I like his personality as well. 

One of the best right wingers in Europe when he was not even first choice most of the season?