Willian

Jase

I try my hardest not to direct my anger towards an individuals performance because most human beings make errors. Goid days and bad days but to walk of the pitch with a sulking attitude when uou are 3-0 down after playing like a total twat for the first 6 games of the season and not applauding the travelling fans for sticking in their seats... Well i find that disgraceful. Sort it out Willian. 

Not my fav player, but he's been poor this season. Looks like he is lacking power and pace, getting easily outmuscled out of plays.

what was infuriating to me was his slow walk to the sideline when subbed off. Should be fined for that big time. Disrespectful to the club and teammates. 

But guys, Willian was Chelsea's player of the Season last year! 

I cannot stand Willian's non-contributions in attack. He's simply allergic to scoring any open play goal, and constantly hiding with the types of runs he makes to avoid putting himself in goal-scoring opportunities. 

Like I was saying all summer, Upgrade needed. 

EDIT: The prosecution rests it's case. 

Nothing worse than an attacking player who doesn't do what's he supposed to do. I don't care how hard you work or track back etc, your job is to score goals and assist in goals just like the defenders job is to stop goals getting in. He hasn't done any of that but for some reason they decided to give him a new contract. 

Has to cover all day long for Ivanovic's defensive imprecisions, take the ball out of a fucking mouse hole to get it back and forward to the opponent's half by himself every time because his right back has combination technique of a 10 year old, yet, still the first name on the stick list post-match. 

He's a brilliant winger, just needs to be played left, or next to a full-back who can actually combine and does his shit defensively.

And if you even have doubts about his footballing qualities, at least appreciate him for all the fucks he gave and the efforts he kept during all last season, when every fucker around him was playing at non-league level. 

The topic is silent, thanks to that great goal, since he wasnt great, and I would even say that was his worst performance of the season. Actually I don't think he has been really that bad in the previous games as this forum suggests.

An interesting stat: since the last season, only Costa has more goals than Willian. Indeed that speaks more about the quality of the squad than anything else, but Willian is the least of our problems, while this thread suggests he is even worst than Moses, 

On 02/10/2016 at 11:16 AM, Kieran. said:

His mom recently was diagnosed with cancer in Sept, might explain his form...

Yeah. I'm going to lay off criticising him too much tbh, must be incredibly hard considering she's in !razil too.