test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

22. Willian

Started by Jason,

3,803 posts in this topic

Actually my order would be

Madrid

Bayern

Chelsea/Barça.

The thing is Ozil has been on snooze for a while and Isco in new in the team (and Bale may replace Luka), but I think they have a slight edge because of Cris.

For me, if Jupp was still in charge at Bayern, I'd put them ahead of Madrid...because he commanded massive respect from the players.

Pep has to earn respect from the Bayern squad this season...which may cause them to be vulnerable in certain games and it will be interesting to see his plan B if the tika taka fails..

As for Chelsea, my concern is the CM/DM position...Ramires is a brilliant player who will only get better under Mourinho..but who's going to be his partner against the big clubs of Europe?

Do we go with Ramires -- Lampard or Ramires --- Mikel?

Barbara likes this

Lukaku/Torres/Eto'o/Ba

Hazard/Schurrle - Oscar/Mata - de Bruyne/Will.I.An/Moses

Lampard/Mikel/Luiz - van Ginkel/Essien/Ramires

Cole/Bertrand - Terry/Luiz - Cahill/Ivanovic - Kalas/Azpilicueta/Ivanovic/Essien

Cech/Schwarzer/Blackman

What a squad we have now. And the above doesn't even infer player interchangability, such as Schurrle/de Bruyne/Ramires/Hazard/Willian/Oscar/Mata all being able to rotate.

Sidzeret, Barbara and Stingray like this

Willian should prove to be a good signing and will come in handy in counter-acting situations as he has pace similar to Hazard

kellzfresh likes this

Willian should prove to be a good signing and will come in handy in counter-acting situations as he has pace similar to Hazard

Willian will be as exciting as hazard in the league, i promise fans he'll take the EPL by storm with his superb dribbling skills and eye for pass. He's one of the players i've wanted chelsea to sign in a long time, so im so excited a player i watched and admired has been spotted by our scouts......

............ at tottenham :Goober:

Berke, 1chelsea and Stingray like this

Actually my order would be

Madrid

Bayern

Chelsea/Barça.

The thing is Ozil has been on snooze for a while and Isco in new in the team (and Bale may replace Luka), but I think they have a slight edge because of Cris.

Yep...with bale madrid is definitely the best.

Willian will be as exciting as hazard in the league, i promise fans he'll take the EPL by storm with his superb dribbling skills and eye for pass. He's one of the players i've wanted chelsea to sign in a long time, so im so excited a player i watched and admired has been spotted by our scouts......

............ at tottenham :Goober:

quality

kellzfresh likes this

i can already visualize a trio of hazard-oscar-willian against big teams on away fixtures. counter the hell out of the teams.

I think we'll see Hazard-Oscar-Schurrle against big teams in away games. As we seen tonight, all 3 work very hard and we have great balance with those 3.

Barbara likes this

I think we'll see Hazard-Oscar-Schurrle against big teams in away games. As we seen tonight, all 3 work very hard and we have great balance with those 3.

lets see. i remember his work-rate being good against us when we played shakhtar. plus as good as schurlle was today, still think willian is different level (or maybe he just had 2 of his best games against us, have not seen him play at all excpet for that).

lets see. i remember his work-rate being good against us when we played shakhtar. plus as good as schurlle was today, still think willian is different level (or maybe he just had 2 of his best games against us, have not seen him play at all excpet for that).

Maybe he perform well against English defences which the whole point of signing him anyway

He shits on Spurs,

they bought his flight,

but Willian is all alight,

He got the call from Abramovich,

And off they went to Stamford bridge,

He hates Tottenham,

He hates Tottenham,

Willian he hates Tottenham!

Wow.. Brilliant :D

After listening to the video I'm pretty sure they are saying 'he saw the light' after the first bit

Hopefully it catches on!