test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

22. Willian

Started by Jason,

3,934 posts in this topic
3 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

He'll leave if we buy another RW/M 

Yeah I reckon one way or another. A great guy tho and loves the club. Just think we should set our sights higher if poss.

57 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Yeah I reckon one way or another. A great guy tho and loves the club. Just think we should set our sights higher if poss.

IF the club sells him to ManUtd, I won't hate him or anything. Just like Mata. Both have done great things for us. 

Unionjack likes this

29 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

IF the club sells him to ManUtd, I won't hate him or anything. Just like Mata. Both have done great things for us. 

Well Mata wasn't with us long enough to have hatred for him and dont think Willian would be missed for too long if we got a top replacement eh

Just now, The Skipper said:

Think he might be off in the summer. Doesn't look too happy on the bench. 

How do you know ? I think he'll do us a favor by pushing for a move. 

4 minutes ago, nono said:

How do you know ? I think he'll do us a favor by pushing for a move. 

Just a hunch. Going by his body language and how he doesn't seem to be playing with that usual fire he does. I remember when Willian was famed for his work ethic - you never see that anymore. 

But yeah, I'd definitely accept him going to be honest. He's a decent squad player but there's always better out there. 

9 of his last 20 goals have been freekicks. I was really sad for him when he came off. He was much better than Pedro today, even not considering the goals. 

kellzfresh likes this

Well he love playing against Spurs just like hazard. 

That being said I still would sell him in the summer and get an upgrade. 

43 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Also, we must not lose Willian. He's a great player to have in your team. 

For squad depth yes. If he's okay with that. 

But I doubt it so he will be sold. 

He has been Mr. Dependable for us this season...coming on from the bench to score (like in the Etihad game), or starting odd games like this one. Very little playing time, but been absolutely professional and making the most of the minutes made available. Could say the same for Fabregas as well.

16 hours ago, the wes said:

Give them nothing! Are we really gonna sell both Mata and Willian to United? No way, that can't happen. It would be an underwhelming signing for them too, considering the players they are linked with. I really hope Willian accepts not playing every game and stays here beyond this season, a very useful option to have.

Beigl likes this

If we are signing another RF/RW then it would make sense to sell Willian.

Pedro is the better player, and he is more versatile too. Can play ST, RW/LW, and WB. That is a surprise for me initially I thought Willian could be versatile to play WB but Conte has played Pedro in those rare occasions.

He's not the best, and his decision making drives me mad sometimes, not to mention his finishing.

But, I like him:

Johnnyeye likes this