Willian

Jase

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Shouldn't even be considered to be sold on.

When is the best time to sell a player?
I remember the same being said about Oscar two seasons ago. 

Now almost everyone wants to sell. 

Sometimes you have to sell when the value is the highest and you can get a good replacement. 

In my opinion we have two absolute "unsellables" in our team at the moment: Hazard & Willian

The only two players in our squad that offer skill sets so unique that we can't simply go out and replace. Willian is far too valuable to sell. He should be brilliant under Conte. The perfect hard working player he likes.

15 minutes ago, the wes said:

Who would u replace willian with if he was to be sold mate ?? 

Let's see we get 50 million. 

We can easily use that money and put some extra in getting a player like Bale...if Bale was available. 

I'm not a scout, what winger can you get for 50 million or even a little more? 

Edit: What about using the 50 million and trying to get Griezman? 

15 minutes ago, Fernando said:

We can easily use that money and put some extra in getting a player like Bale...if Bale was available. 

Highly doubt we can get players in that tier this summer. If we were in the CL, maybe. Bale and Griezmann will be able to choose their destination between just about any club in Europe if they left.

35 minutes ago, Fernando said:

LOL, Bale? Be realistic. We are in no form of European footy. Bale has proven that when Ronaldo is absent, how vital he is for Real and he needs to be appreciated much more there and I think Real know this. Bale is a key player for Real and he is their future. Not a chance they sell him. It is easy to get big money for a player, but replacing them is not as easy as you think. I would not sell Willian at £50m. Way too key for us.

57 minutes ago, Stats said:

Bale has proven that when Ronaldo is absent

Yeah man, if Ronaldo does make a move this summer (which could happen) Bale will be an important asset for them. You just hope they don't want Hazard to replace Ronaldo :lol: 

Selling Hazard, Willian, even Fabregas, is out of the question. FIRST task this summer is to keep our best players. Situation can get even worse, guys. Let's not fool ourselves.

Selling Willian and getting Reus-Bale-like player is a dream. It may happen, with us offering tons of cash, but even then it's very unlikely.

And yes... We sold Ramires, got nice sum of money. We can sell Oscar, even Matić. Why the hell Willian?

3 hours ago, Stats said:

LOL, Bale? Be realistic. We are in no form of European footy. Bale has proven that when Ronaldo is absent, how vital he is for Real and he needs to be appreciated much more there and I think Real know this. Bale is a key player for Real and he is their future. Not a chance they sell him. It is easy to get big money for a player, but replacing them is not as easy as you think. I would not sell Willian at £50m. Way too key for us.

Well like I said you should know when to sell. Two seasons ago we could have sold Oscar for a fortune and now hardly much.

I think Willian might have reached his peak. Hazard in the other hand still  has more room to grow.

This is the mistake we keep making over and over again.

Also Ivanovic two seasons ago would have gone for some nice money now less and less.

Highly doubt we can get players in that tier this summer. If we were in the CL, maybe. Bale and Griezmann will be able to choose their destination between just about any club in Europe if they left.

Not if you put the money and we are only out for one season.

Look at United, they spend well and got good players without no CL. And they will be out of the CL more then likely this season and still spend.
It should not stop us as long as we have a project and continue to spend.

3 hours ago, Essien19 said:

He holds on too long to the ball, slows the whole play down.

Similar to Hazard, we have two of them. Misplaces a lot of passes, decision making in the final third is still questionable.

I like the man, always working, covering a lot of ground and his acceleration with the ball can be astonishing, remember that against PSG.

An offer about 50 mil?!

Could buy another central midfielder for a 4-3-3, or significantly strengthen the defence.

I my view those two areas are more important, furthermore we still have some wingers who can be more of a goal threat.

Hazard or Willian, it seems Conte is in to Hazard...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Keep Hazard sell Willian for the 50 million.

Heck we can even used that money to get someone like Barkley or Stones. Since Stones will cost about that amount if we want to get him. Or if we want Lukaku back. That's money to help us with those funds.

11 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Well like I said you should know when to sell. Two seasons ago we could have sold Oscar for a fortune and now hardly much.

I think Willian might have reached his peak. Hazard in the other hand still  has more room to grow.

This is the mistake we keep making over and over again.

Also Ivanovic two seasons ago would have gone for some nice money now less and less.

Not if you put the money and we are only out for one season.

Look at United, they spend well and got good players without no CL. And they will be out of the CL more then likely this season and still spend.
It should not stop us as long as we have a project and continue to spend.

What you say about United is true, but the clubs have to be willing to let those world class players go. Real Madrid wanted to sell Di Maria. No way will they want to sell Bale. Atleti won't want to sell their best player either.

Keep Hazard sell Willian for the 50 million.

Heck we can even used that money to get someone like Barkley or Stones. Since Stones will cost about that amount if we want to get him. Or if we want Lukaku back. That's money to help us with those funds.

Chelsea is quick to cut off some young guys, but if you've made it into the team, it's a different story, nevertheless one could use Mata as a counter argument.

If Conte's not a big fan of Willian, he should leave, only now we could get the big bucks. I think United, City and PSG would offer something reasonable.

Willian is a nice lad and likes it here, but Mata too, when it comes to business, Chelsea is ruthless!

If Conte does play with 2 strikers and assuming one of them is no Hazard and with midfield 3 (Radja+Fabregas+someone else) then I don't see a spot for Willian. Chelsea could very well use that money to buy the second striker.

One of Willian/Oscar should definetely leave.

16 hours ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

If Conte does play with 2 strikers and assuming one of them is no Hazard and with midfield 3 (Radja+Fabregas+someone else) then I don't see a spot for Willian. Chelsea could very well use that money to buy the second striker.

One of Willian/Oscar should definetely leave.

I highly doubt we'll play with 2 up top. Only way I could see it happening is if we bought someone top class like Griezmann to play with Costa which we won't. I think (hope) we play 4-3-3 with Willian remaining on the right of our attack.