Willian

Jase

Looked simple but it was a top top class finish. Casillas was very close to that post but still couldn't save the shot because it had too much power.

yup. He was the only player on our team who had the confidence to score from that. It was not a super hard finish but a tricky one where much can go wrong. The goalkeeper was perfectly placed, the angle and the positions of the centrebacks only left him one option. He entered the box at full speed and still managed to control it and place it perfectly, with loads of power just into the near corner. Gorgeous finish. If he finished like that everytime he gets this kind of chance from the right wing, he would comfortably get 20+ goals this season.

Looked simple but it was a top top class finish. Casillas was very close to that post but still couldn't save the shot because it had too much power.

Brilliant finish. Reminds me a bit of Ramires' FA cup final goal vs Liverpool in 2012. Absolute rocket to the bottom corner.

2015%2F12%2FCLTOTss.jpg

Player with the highest rating in each position gets picked. Well sort of. Don't know why it's a 4-4-2 or why Cristiano is picked as a striker rather left wing. Same with right winger Hulk. The selection is odd but it's a good team on paper. It has a bit of everything.

Props to Willian and Azpilicueta.

2015%2F12%2FThiagoSKy.jpg

Thiago is awesome. His fitness troubles are a true shame. What I'd give for a midfielder like him.

I was wondering if i'm the only one who is not really impressed by Willian this season.

Besides his free kick goals he is still the same non threatening player he was last season who has been transformed by mourinho into an AM who spends more time sprinting towards his own goal when he is not in possession than sprinting towards the oppenents goal.

I just don't see a future with him, Hazard, Oscar, Pedro as our AM's. They are all too similar, too much focussed on setting up goals which results into them not finding anyone whose actually looking to score a goals since Costa as a sole striker is too easily neutralized by two centre backs only having to worry about him.

I just don't see a future with him, Hazard, Oscar, Pedro as our AM's. They are all too similar, too much focussed on setting up goals

Disagree. The only two similar players who are good enough to start for us are Willian and Hazard. Oscar should be gone because he doesn't provide a set up for goals in the final third too often. Pedro is very different to all of these guys though - he's all about the movement in his game, and is actually a very decent finisher - but we haven't seen the best of him yet because we don't utilise Pedro in the right way.