Willian

Jase

Go and see the thread: "Chelsea free kick goals (1996-2015)" it's only missing his last goal against Maccabi, but i will be editing it soon. Cheers

Yep, it's a top video!

Here is the link:

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/20739-chelsea-free-kick-goals-1996-2015/

Pick the best goal we scored last month and you could win a shirt signed by the player of your choice.
There are four crackers to choose from, listed below, and if our expert panel agree with your choice a signed shirt could be yours.
Simply watch the video above, select your favourite and register your vote here.
A: Willian v Dynamo Kiev
B: Diego Costa v Norwich
C: Oscar v Maccabi Tel Aviv
D: Ruben Loftus-Cheek v Liverpool U21s

They even let out Willian's second free kick goal of November, we don't need to vote, just give it to Willian already.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/12/vote-now-for-november-s-best-goal.html

Another quality performance. There are some people who always look to make excuses for him but he has been our best player by far this season and really deserves more praise. If he was in a more attacking team or swapped roles with Douglas Costa at Bayern people would be raving over him. When our team improves as a whole then I think more people might actually appreciate how much of a quality player Willian is.

willian will be chelsea's 2016 player of the year well deserve too aswell without him this season we would have been bottom of the league

In Costa's absence we've need goals from anywhere and Willian's seen off guys like Salah, Cuadrado and Schurrle to cement his place for a while.. Fair enough to him

Funny enough when he was brought in I thought he was to challenge Mata's position in the squad.

He improved massively immediately after the purchase of Cuadrado and went to another level once we had bought Pedro. At this rate, Chelsea just needs to buy a RW every transfer window and he'll win the Ballon d'Or in 2017 :rolleyes:

Funny enough when he was brought in I thought he was to challenge Mata's position in the squad.

Well most people do see him as a n10 tbh so you weren't the only one.

As far as Willian's ceiling goes for his potential, I don't think it's that high. He's done a great job thus far and as others have said, he's carried us through to the knock out round of the CL and deserves enormous credit for that. Can we do better? I think so. Particularly with someone who makes better decisions in the final third of the pitch, where you want your wingers more effective.

In any case, he's been a breath of fresh air for sure.

Well most people do see him as a n10 tbh so you weren't the only one.

As far as Willian's ceiling goes for his potential, I don't think it's that high. He's done a great job thus far and as others have said, he's carried us through to the knock out round of the CL and deserves enormous credit for that. Can we do better? I think so. Particularly with someone who makes better decisions in the final third of the pitch, where you want your wingers more effective.

In any case, he's been a breath of fresh air for sure.

I think that too. But I don't think we need better. Not there. Because I don't think we can find something that much better. We need better in CMF positions, central defense, maybe in attack, in positions where we CAN and MUST get better.

He has a lot of qualities, that's for sure. But lacks some important ones too, right. So, IMO, he is worth of our first XI, and then... Improve his lack of certain abilities somewhere else. Buy box-to-box who can be productive in front of goal, either with passes or goals. Get striker who can score when given the chance (if Costa continues like this), etc.

Tweak the team, Willian is worth it.