Willian

Jase

Incredible this season. Out of all the footballers around this guy is one of my favorites to watch. Since Beckham I can't remember anyone who spreads play and has vision like this guy, he oozes quality right now and for me single handedly pulled us through last night.

First class.

He has what almost all other Chelsea players don't have: An ability to perform when the team is playing rubbish. We used to have essien, Drogba, lampard, Ashley Cole and many others who knew how to perform when its not all rosy.

Willian has developed into this type of player along with Azpilicueta. I'm happy for him.

As I have said before Willian has the ability and talent to be an absolute beast in his position. He has that change of speed like Douglas Costa and just needs to back himself more taking on defenders as well as be more clinical with his final ball or shot. I think he can also try not to slow down the play as much as he does especially when we are countering and carrying the forward momentum.

Thing with Willian is, I just wish he produced a bit more football intelligence when he is in the final third in possession. Has been an absolute beat this season, so most praise where it's due of course! I hope he can continue this form, alluding to what DYC. was saying. Like Douglas Costa, he's in the form of his life and firing all cylinders, it's what happens when that energy burns out that worries me. We can't afford another Willian that doesn't produce the goods.

I bet a lot of people now feel silly for criticizing this man last year and also balking at his price tag.

Totally worth it.

It's a pity that when he came we had too many AM and because of that KDB got lost.

Oh well, we got ourselves an amazing player from under Tottenham nose. :D

I speak with my lad about how essential it is to be able to deliver a quality ball into the box i.e. Willian. Now bare in mind my lad is our corner taker but not our FK taker for our under 10 side, but after training a few weeks ago he stayed back and did this sort of thing for about half an hour. The following game he delivered in a ball no different to the video you will see here, so imagine this is going into the box at the height of a ten year old lad. Proud of my lad doing this and the way he executes it.

Hopefully it works for you all.

View My Video

I speak with my lad about how essential it is to be able to deliver a quality ball into the box i.e. Willian. Now bare in mind my lad is our corner taker but not our FK taker for our under 10 side, but after training a few weeks ago he stayed back and did this sort of thing for about half an hour. The following game he delivered in a ball no different to the video you will see here, so imagine this is going into the box at the height of a ten year old lad. Proud of my lad doing this and the way he executes it.

Hopefully it works for you all.

View My Video

sublime free kick technique for a ten year old. not dissimilar to Willian's. I remember at 10 years i did not even remotedly knew what i was doing when taking a free kick, just hoofing it with full power in a somewhat reasonable direction no matter the distance haha. I hope your lad enjoys practicing set pieces, you seldom find good corner and free kick takers until u 13 level