Willian

Jase

Imo he should always play in the number 10 in big games, he has that combination of atlethicism and technical ability that is hard to find and so far he has always looked great when he played in that position in tough games.

And if Mou wants some more defensive stability by moving Cesc out of the pivot, I rather see him benched in favor of Willian retaining his place in the 10. Don't think Cesc should be guaranteed a starting place per se.

Last season we were better in big games for a reason because we had a good balance between attack/defence that we somewhat lost this season. I would like to see us return to that some more, preferably with a replacement for Ramires on the right though

Think along with Hazard hes been our best player since the second half of the season. Everyone thought Cuadrado would bench him and hes done anything but that, hes stepped up his game and although hes not getting assists he seems to be looking that bit more dangerous. Perhaps he doesn't have as many assists because the players hes passing to aren't finishing well too like Ramires v Arsenal.

Think along with Hazard hes been our best player since the second half of the season. Everyone thought Cuadrado would bench him and hes done anything but that, hes stepped up his game and although hes not getting assists he seems to be looking that bit more dangerous. Perhaps he doesn't have as many assists because the players hes passing to aren't finishing well too like Ramires v Arsenal.

Lol class performance to add to what I said earlier. So relieved to see him finally get a bitty more recognition, always had his critics not scoring or assisting enough but Cuadrado hasn't got a look in on the right mainly due to his performances. Long may it continue.

Happy to see him playing this way.

The question is what happens next season? i cant see him playing regulary in the center next season, i believe we'll bring a CM and i think thats the right move for the team to have more control on games, so the key imo is that Mourinho will give Willian more freedom in attack. He'll start on the right, but move centrally and to the left like Hazard does.

Not to have a dig at Oscar or anything but for those who use his stats to say he is better than Willian, you can see the difference of when Willian performs and when Oscar performs. Willian just gives you much more. Pace, direct, dribbling and general better quality. So underrated and one of the key players in our team. There is no way Willian will be replaced for a 'better player' in the summer. He is important for our general all round play. So proud of his performance tonight.

one of the worst thing is - somewhere down the road, when people would get into an argument over players, no one will remember the "performance" willian put in today, but instead they would simply copy paste number of goals and assists to make their point.

Like Oscar in the 1st half of the season you mean? Yes, i agree.