Willian

Jase

It weird tbh. Willian slowed the play quite a bit on the counters and made a few bad decisions (NOT AS MUCH AS HAZARD).

Maybe oscar's expectation is significantly higher than willian.

He slowed what? You need to watch the game again, or even better compare the way we played with Willian today, and the way we do it with Oscar...

The place of Oscar right now is on the bench. Cuadrado is better than Oscar and Willian on the wing, and Willian is better than Oscar on the number 10 position. It was aways a question of time... like last season.

He slowed what? You need to watch the game again, or even better compare the way we played with Willian today, and the way we do it with Oscar...

The place of Oscar right now is on the bench. Cuadrado is better than Oscar and Willian on the wing, and Willian is better than Oscar on the number 10 position. It was aways a question of time... like last season.

I did watch the game and the announcers must of said it about 100x....

It weird tbh. Willian slowed the play quite a bit on the counters and made a few bad decisions (NOT AS MUCH AS HAZARD).

Maybe oscar's expectation is significantly higher than willian.

This is very tiresome. You need to watch the game again I guess.

Even if you believe he was a bit slow on counters, at least he doesn't completely manage to destroy most counters like Oscar does.

First game in that position in a long while and a decent showing .

The whole team seemed to slow down and run out of ideas though when Everton dropped deep but the first half was a yard away from clicking for our front four.

Decent.

Was watching the match round my mum's and said nigh on two minutes before hand 'we never score late goals this season' what a nice smug drive home I'll have listening to talk sport .

This is very tiresome. You need to watch the game again I guess.

Even if you believe he was a bit slow on counters, at least he doesn't completely manage to destroy most counters like Oscar does.

They mentioned it in the broadcast about 100x...

And did you see how many counters/chances they had today and it took a deflected goal as the winning goal?

They mentioned it in the broadcast about 100x...

And did you see how many counters/chances they had today and it took a deflected goal as the winning goal?

I counted only 2 bad plays from him. He fucked up 1 counter, and one badly placed pass in the final third.