Willian

Jase

It would be a shame if he loses his place to Cuadrado because I believe he's an attacking midfielder being played out of position on the wing. Him and Oscar should fight it out for the starting spot in the middle.

Yea most of the good plays actually came when he moved centrally during the match.

I'll love to see him play centrally during the big games because he's better at holding balls under pressure from better defenders and midfielders in big teams than oscar.

But oscar still gets the smaller games due to creativity.

Yea most of the good plays actually came when he moved centrally during the match.

I'll love to see him play centrally during the big games because he's better at holding balls under pressure from better defenders and midfielders in big teams than oscar.

But oscar still gets the smaller games due to creativity.

People should really stop putting Willian and/or Oscar in the same sentence with the word 'creativity'...

People should really stop putting Willian and/or Oscar in the same sentence with the word 'creativity'...

What I meant to say is oscar can create better than Willian. Maybe if willian changes to the middle he'll be better. We know they're not silva/Mata in that category

What I meant to say is oscar can create better than Willian. Maybe if willian changes to the middle he'll be better. We know they're not silva/Mata in that category

If Willian can't even create anything meaningful out wide on a consistent basis, then he definitely isn't going to turn into some creative machine in the No.10 position.

If Willian can't even create anything meaningful out wide on a consistent basis, then he definitely isn't going to turn into some creative machine in the No.10 position.

Your not making any sense. Surely he is not gonna turn into some creative machine. But he'll be alot more creative playing in his natural position (left wing or the No. 10 position). Alot of his goals come from shifting the ball to his right foot, thats something he can't do when he plays on the right-wing.

Your not making any sense. Surely he is not gonna turn into some creative machine. But he'll be alot more creative playing in his natural position (left wing or the No. 10 position). Alot of his goals come from shifting the ball to his right foot, thats something he can't do when he plays on the right-wing.

Since when scoring is associated to being creative? It's almost like a desperate attempt from some to defend certain players in the team.

He plays on the right wing and he can't even pick out teammates with simple passes when he gets the space. What makes one think he's suddenly going to get a lot more creative in the central position when that area is more congested than the wide areas?

Willian is way better than Oscar ATM. Oscar must step up!

Eden - Oscar - Willian against Everton, if Oscar don't play good I will see this against PSG: Eden - Willian - Cuadrado

Can`t believe some guys don't rate him. Other fans sees him as a huge danger.

Willian is way better than Oscar ATM. Oscar must step up!

Eden - Oscar - Willian against Everton, if Oscar don't play good I will see this against PSG: Eden - Willian - Cuadrado

Can`t believe some guys don't rate him. Other fans sees him as a huge danger.

Clearly those fans haven't been watching Willian enough in the last 18 months...