Willian

Jase

Not much of a future then...

If that is what the future holds for Brazil, then I'm afraid they have the same chances as Romania to win a World Cup again.

Bernard, Oscar and Neymar are the going to be the 3 moving forward. I understand that this is a chelsea forum, however, you guys really need to take your blue tinted glasses off. Willian did nothing for brazil and after this world cup, there a good chance he doesnt get called up again because of his age and the amount of ams brazil has in their u23s.

Had willian never moved to chelsea, willian never would of gotten called up by scolari.

Bernard, Oscar and Neymar are the going to be the 3 moving forward. I understand that this is a chelsea forum, however, you guys really need to take your blue tinted glasses off. Willian did nothing for brazil and after this world cup, there a good chance he doesnt get called up again because of his age and the amount of ams brazil has in their u23s.

Had willian never moved to chelsea, willian never would of gotten called up by scolari.

There's no chance Brazil is ever winning the world cup or dominating football with those 3 as its future core

How often have you seen Bernard's play at club level over the past year?

How often have you seen Bernard's play at club level over the past year?

IN shaktar? None.

For Brazil? every match on the national team and a few for club level.

Bernard is the only ams that runs constantly. Oscar, neymar, willian, coutinho, lucas will not give the constant runs that bernard does for the team. It's mind boggling you guys cant see the potential in Bernard and the role/fit he has with the squad moving forward. He has very good technique, is fast/quick and a passes decently well. His only setback is he's a hobbit and will be limited in terms of his defensive output.

I think he's got immense ability and he's also fortunate to have physical strength and pace. The limitations in his game is really down to his mentality. He just needs to assert himself and be more daring on the ball. But he has all the tools in my opinion.