Willian

Jase

Willian was only ok when he was making cross-field passes. How many times did he venture into the opposition box? He and Torres in the starting line-up = Struggle and struggle to score goals. He looks like nothing special.

And Moses was brilliant in the Europa league and had a decent first season. Certainly better than both Willian and Schurrle's first seasons. Both those players are nothing special and don't look Chelsea quality. Maybe bench players, but not starting XI quality. I hope to be proven wrong, but I doubt it. You don't need to watch a player play a 1000 games to know his true level.

Willian played a good first half. Linked up with Oscar on an occasion. Had a decent shot at the goal and another blocked. Moved forward a lot and retrieved to cover when defending. Room for improvement? Yes. Bad player? I have to disagree

He's a bad player because like Torres, he offers nothing in the final third. No killer instict, no killer passing, nothing. Toothless. He and Torres for 80 million combined is money down the drain.

He's a bad player because like Torres, he offers nothing in the final third. No killer instict, no killer passing, nothing. Toothless. He and Torres for 80 million combined is money down the drain.

Ok. Not to compare teams or situation or even the money of purchase. You have got Willian, first season with a new team, high work rate, not enough in the final third like you said. Neymar, best young talent in the world, first year with a new team ( that actually is very mature and can feed him with a lot of balls), high work rate ( according to Barca's system), not enough in the final third too.

My point is players need time to adapt to other teammates, new managers, and clubs. Not saying he will improve, and also not saying he will not. But give it till next season :)

Ok. Not to compare teams or situation or even the money of purchase. You have got Willian, first season with a new team, high work rate, not enough in the final third like you said. Neymar, best young talent in the world, first year with a new team ( that actually is very mature and can feed him with a lot of balls), high work rate ( according to Barca's system), not enough in the final third too.

My point is players need time to adapt to other teammates, new managers, and clubs. Not saying he will improve, and also not saying he will not. But give it till next season :)

You think Neymar is the best young talent in the world? Hazard and Pogba are better. He's just pure hype like many Brazilians these days. Basically Robinho 2.0. The only world class players for Brazil are Thiago Silva and Alves. No one else.

Ridiculously poor decision by the referee to send him off but I thought Willian was having a poor performance anyway. His ability to take on a player from a standing start is practically non-existent, as is his ability to cross the ball beyond the first man in corners more than 50% of the time. It was good to see the team making use of the short corner in the second half instead. Willian seems to only really play well when the match is end-to-end and with a fast-paced tempo, but even then he can be poor in making a final pass.

You think Neymar is the best young talent in the world? Hazard and Pogba are better. He's just pure hype like many Brazilians these days. Basically Robinho 2.0. The only world class players for Brazil are Thiago Silva and Alves. No one else.

I think FIFA gave him that award not me :)

To be honest If he doesnt improve in the final 3rd it might be wise to sell him and get most of our money back whilst he still has a decent value

People (scouts) actually watch games. No one will buy him for anything close to the amount we paid.

Torres 50million Willian 3o miliion ,,,?????

Scouts of other clubs B) . I'm not going to dismiss Willian just yet. I will give him time, but he seems to lack genuine quality and talent. He is not the player we hoped he will be and in reality, we only bought him because Spurs were seemingly building something amazing. In hindsight, we shouldn't have bought him.

Scouts of other clubs B) . I'm not going to dismiss Willian just yet. I will give him time, but he seems to lack genuine quality and talent. He is not the player we hoped he will be and in reality, we only bought him because Spurs were seemingly building something amazing. In hindsight, we shouldn't have bought him.

I am willing to give him time

I am willing to give him time

Lets be honest his not good enough, this is the same mistake we did with Torres, we gave him too much time. I would rather we cut our losses early on when there is still value than keep him whilst his value depreciates. A quality player u can see even if he is in his first season ie Hazard, Oscar, Mata u could see they were quality players in their first season even if they werent at 100%

Lets be honest his not good enough, this is the same mistake we did with Torres, we gave him too much time. I would rather we cut our losses early on when there is still value than keep him whilst his value depreciates. A quality player u can see even if he is in his first season ie Hazard, Oscar, Mata u could see they were quality players in their first season even if they werent at 100%

sorry dont see him in the the same way I see Torres ,, I do believe William will deliver

IMO Moses in his first season with us was better than both of them.

It's hard to say this,.but I agree with this... 38 mil euros and 22 mil euros and they can't even outshine Moses... Let's hope we'll win the league.

Agree with u totally