Willian

Jase

Just now, LAM09 said:
11 minutes ago, Vesper said:
I think we are all on hair-trigger with him becuase of previous shit
especially his absolutely CUNTISH tossing his little kid under the bus over the Conte Emojigate
who the fuck hides behind their own kid!
gutless bellend

His performances play their part too.

well, yes, that is a given

I am being very pragmatic

we need him one more year now due to the bans

I lost my mind over us turning down £65m from Barca last summer

that, Drinkwater buy (because it was 70 million fucking quid in total costs), the De Bruyne sale, the FAIL on Piatek and shitting away 15 million quid on Higs damn well knowing the bans were coming, Khalid Boulahrouz/Papy Djilobodji (WTF X 2 ??), the absolute multi-year fuck up on the Alex Sandro buy (which lead to Alonso) and the (here is an obscure one and goes back to when I was 13, lolol) Tiago sale in 2005 were the times I have been the most enraged I think

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2019/07/29/frank-lampard-provides-update-on-injuries-and-contract-negotiati

‘I know the club are talking to him. Willian and Callum are both players I want in my squad. We’ve made some good moves this pre-season with Mason Mount and Ruben Loftus-Cheek signing new contracts, two young players nailed down and the club are always trying to do that.

'From a football sense, I’ve made my ideas very clear. I’m working very closely with Marina [Granovskaia, Chelsea director] and the board because these are two players that we want to stay for sure.’

10 hours ago, Nicco said:

I'm pretty confident we can replace this afro next summer hopefully with Sancho.

Would love that but then it makes the Pulisic signing a bit pointless then doesn’t it?

Need a young sh*t hot striker to play with Pulisic and Hudson-Odoi. 

1 hour ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

Would love that but then it makes the Pulisic signing a bit pointless then doesn’t it?

Assuming he doesn't leave in the next few weeks Moussa Dembele could be an option, he's starting to mature more as a player and a further improvement next season could he him nicely primed for a big move.

2 hours ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

Mbappe

not joking

I already showed how to not only buy him but also have £250m or so (maybe more IF we had sold Alonso, etc) left over for other spending

No that's deserved for Willian.

Pulisic and CHO are too young and need to prove, we will see next seasons wich deserved more between us.

In the meantime Willian is a loyal soldier, and deserve respect even his performance was not so good.

I don't really get all the outrage over shirt numbers. It's the players who make the number noteworthy/memorable, not the other way round. And if Hazard hadn't worn the No.10 shirt previously, would people even be feeling outraged over Willian taking it? 

17 minutes ago, Jason said:

I don't really get all the outrage over shirt numbers. It's the players who make the number noteworthy/memorable, not the other way round. And if Hazard hadn't worn the No.10 shirt previously, would people even be feeling outraged over Willian taking it? 

The no 10 shirt was worn by Pele and Maradona and is an iconic shirt number but shows the pettiness and ego of modern footballers if they think in anyway they compare to the greatest ever players. It's like the captain of the Dog and Duck demanding the number 10 shirt.

Just now, Iggy Doonican said:

The no 10 shirt was worn by Pele and Maradona and is an iconic shirt number but shows the pettiness and ego of modern footballers if they think in anyway they compare to the greatest ever players. It's like the captain of the Dog and Duck demanding the number 10 shirt.

I get that but our No.10 shirt has never really carried that same WOW factor. I mean, these are the list of folks who wore that number at the club.

4 hours ago, Jason said:

I get that but our No.10 shirt has never really carried that same WOW factor. I mean, these are the list of folks who wore that number at the club.

If it was me, having seen Jokanovic wear it for the Chels, I'd be picking any number but 10!