Willian

Jase

44 minutes ago, Adnane said:

Last chance, please don't fuck this up. b1e294a68d2eaf65f9dabe63babbfd53.jpg

Sent from my INE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Sarri will come and say how impossible to lose Willian his saviour...clueless manager...in an ideal world the club should have sanctioned the sale of this piss poor player and replace him with Lozano while CHO takes his place pending the time Lozano will adapts to sarriball...

PSG considering Deadline Day bid for Willian as Neymar injury replacement — report

PSG’s world record signing could miss the rest of the season

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2019/1/31/18204941/psg-considering-deadline-day-bid-for-willian-as-neymar-injury-replacement-report

YES YES YES!!!

WTF Didn't they move sooner!!!

the original report

PSG make shock bid to sign Chelsea's Willian in deadline-day deal as French champions identify him as a potential replacement for injured Neymar

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6650147/PSG-make-shock-bid-sign-Chelseas-Willian.html

11 minutes ago, Mana said:

We don't need a replacement. We got CHO, RLC, Pedro and from the summer, Pulisic.

CHO is going to be gone in the summer, or kicked off the first team (I think he goes AWOL if we dont sell him to Bayern then, especially if we crash out of CL), RLC as a winger is a joke, Pedro is spent. Willian is a fraud. Eden will be gone. Pulisic is utterly unproven and is not a goal scorer.

Sell off and massively upgrade or say hello to multiple years of no CL, especially if/when those transfer bans hit.

11 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Talk that he could possibly go on loan with option to buy, and whilst I am not his biggest fan, if this is true it will be nothing short of absolute madness.

Don't agree sorry I want his toxicity out of this club.

8 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Talk that he could possibly go on loan with option to buy, and whilst I am not his biggest fan, if this is true it will be nothing short of absolute madness.

What it would be is fuckin ridiculous!!

42 minutes ago, Mana said:

We don't need a replacement. We got CHO, RLC, Pedro and from the summer, Pulisic.

CHO is a gonner, RLC isn't a winger nor a foal scorer Pedro is as old as gods dog and Pully tho he may well be freat for us is what some say on here a GAMBLE! Plus hes not the biggest at giving either goals nor assists YET! But hopefully that can get sorted - IF we give him 7 or 8 different players than we have right now!!

3 minutes ago, mccg said:

Would be embarrasing if Willian left us to go to Paris cause we've fuckd up 2 title defences and potentially could go 2 years in a row without CL football its just typical Chelsea though 😂

I'm not falling for this again.

I come to accept he'll be a Chelsea player until the end of days.

Unless he throws a tantrum and demands to leave, I don't see it happening? And why should he leave? He'll probably be on the same wages at PSG, given he'll be a back-up and the moment Neymar returns, he will be automatically on the bench. Here, he has 1 good game in 2 months and still play all the time. Dream job, if you ask me.