Willian

Jase

Just now, eemanyooel said:

He said its impossible to sell Sarri this winter period not quite long....

I am all down for selling Sarri if he is going to keep Willian as one of our starting wingers for next 3 years, lolol

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not in love with the old boy but not 1 line to say he had a good game!

What gets me about him - and Eden, is they always do their same dribble, cut inside, and sometimes get a shot in. I wish they would put more crosses in sometime

4 hours ago, Unionjack said:

IWhat gets me about him - and Eden, is they always do their same dribble, cut inside, and sometimes get a shot in. I wish they would put more crosses in sometime

Their flicks are hands down the most infuriating part of their game for me. Whenever Willian tries to do one and we lose possession, i want to punch something.

On 28/01/2019 at 1:04 PM, BlueSunshine said:

Their flicks are hands down the most infuriating part of their game for me. Whenever Willian tries to do one and we lose possession, i want to punch something.

Its maddening!

To make it worse, when Willian just goes direct and quick and with purpose, he IS fucking deadly. He is still pacey as hell and can shoot, but somehow he thinks he is fucking Neymar, or to go really old school......

Image result for garrincha

18 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Its maddening!

To make it worse, when Willian just goes direct and quick and with purpose, he IS fucking deadly. He is still pacey as hell and can shoot, but somehow he thinks he is fucking Neymar, or to go really old school......

Image result for garrincha

It is. All the pace and skill in the world and still a meh player. As soon as a player stands in his way and he starts thinking he takes ages to make a decision what to do with the ball until the opportunity is gone. And did not learn shit in a decade of prefessional football

You've honestly can't say he's improved at all with us. He is the same player now from when he first joined. 

It's starting to become clearer and clearer why we do so poorly in Europe these past several years. We accept mediocrity. 

23 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

It is. All the pace and skill in the world and still a meh player. As soon as a player stands in his way and he starts thinking he takes ages to make a decision what to do with the ball until the opportunity is gone. And did not learn shit in a decade of prefessional football

Sarri needs to make him watch 25 hours of José Callejón footage.

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Sarri needs to make him watch 25 hours of José Callejón footage.

He'd get an aneurysm from being unable to process the quick decision making Callejon is capable of. 

2 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

He'd get an aneurysm from being unable to process the quick decision making Callejon is capable of. 

Totally off topic but what do you think of my number one RB target, Achraf Hakimi? I want him included in any Real Madrid deal we do for Hazard.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Totally off topic but what do you think of my number one RB target, Achraf Hakimi? I want him included in any Real Madrid deal we do for Hazard.

Very mature for his age and has already accomplished a lot. Can play both LB and RB. Plays LB for the national side. 

At this moment in time, he would not be worth any risk. Great going forward (was initially a winger). Already developing into a solid fullback. 

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

At this moment in time, he would not be worth any risk. 

Risk as in what? If he is tossed in as makeweight in a cash plus deal for Hazard, the risk would be mitigated to a point, as long as the cash is right.

We simply have to upgrade at both fullback positions, in terms of Sarriball.

Great going forward (was initially a winger). Already developing into a solid fullback. 

That is exactly what we need.

Not a whole lot of great RB's out there who are now remotely available. The board fucked up on Cancelo for multiple windowsand now he is top 5 in the world, as I predicted for ages.

My 2nd choice is Valentino Lazaro, another ex winger, but I see ZERO links from us to him (GRRRRR)

only other decent options

Aaron Wan-Bissaka (and is HG), deffo my 3rd choice

Denzel Dumfries  PSV (has really exploded onto scene at 22, he now starts at times for Dutch national team, very big (1.89m), strong, pacey)

Elseid Hysaj  £45m for his is outrageously overpriced

Nélson Semedo (good luck getting Barca to part with him)

Benjamin Henrichs (good shot at him, especially if Monaco gets relegated, they have so many RB's too)

13 hours ago, Vesper said:

Risk as in what? If he is tossed in as makeweight in a cash plus deal for Hazard, the risk would be mitigated to a point, as long as the cash is right.

We simply have to upgrade at both fullback positions, in terms of Sarriball.

That is exactly what we need.

Not a whole lot of great RB's out there who are now remotely available. The board fucked up on Cancelo for multiple windowsand now he is top 5 in the world, as I predicted for ages.

My 2nd choice is Valentino Lazaro, another ex winger, but I see ZERO links from us to him (GRRRRR)

only other decent options

Aaron Wan-Bissaka (and is HG), deffo my 3rd choice

Denzel Dumfries  PSV (has really exploded onto scene at 22, he now starts at times for Dutch national team, very big (1.89m), strong, pacey)

Elseid Hysaj  £45m for his is outrageously overpriced

Nélson Semedo (good luck getting Barca to part with him)

Benjamin Henrichs (good shot at him, especially if Monaco gets relegated, they have so many RB's too)

I had high hopes for Conti but don't know after that long injury. Let's see how he plays now when he's back.