Willian

Jase

Its now lucid and absolutely clear Sarri is the man behind willian debacle...

Just like I have said....Sarriball is a mirage...put it on Sarri if we fail to make top 4...favouring wishy washy willian regressing our team millions miles behind over quality players that will move the team forward even Willian wanting the move...

4 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Its now lucid and absolutely clear Sarri is the man behind willian debacle...

Just like I have said....Sarriball is a mirage...put it on Sarri if we fail to make top 4...favouring wishy washy willian regressing our team millions miles behind over quality players that will move the team forward even Willian wanting the move...

Lol this post. Why would Sarri want to lose Willian? Then we only have Hazard, Pedro and CHO for the rest of the season. I mean, if we would sell Willian and bring in Lozano i think Sarri would be OK with that. 

1 minute ago, Costa19 said:

Lol this post. Why would Sarri want to lose Willian? Then we only have Hazard, Pedro and CHO for the rest of the season. I mean, if we would sell Willian and bring in Lozano i think Sarri would be OK with that. 

Dude willian is beyond redemption blocking the pathway of CHO...on the wrong side of 30 knowing our club policy regarding that...another golden opportunity to bring a fresh young blood that will only take little time to get acclimatize to the playing culture of Sarri...now not wanting the move...willian is the reason we are slipping away from top 4

lolol or cry?????

Barcelona transfer tweet sends fans into MELTDOWN: ‘Willian announcement incoming’
BARCELONA’s tweet this evening has sent football fans into meltdown amid reports the club are pursuing Chelsea star Willian.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/752787/Barcelona-transfer-tweet-Willian-Chelsea-Malcom

Barcelona transfer news

17 minutes ago, Vesper said:

lolol or cry?????

Barcelona transfer tweet sends fans into MELTDOWN: ‘Willian announcement incoming’
BARCELONA’s tweet this evening has sent football fans into meltdown amid reports the club are pursuing Chelsea star Willian.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/752787/Barcelona-transfer-tweet-Willian-Chelsea-Malcom

Barcelona transfer news

is it happening? wow if true

If there was to be any truth here;

Summer:
Barcelona offers Chelsea 60M for Willian but Chelsea rejects it.

Winter:
Barcelona offers Chelsea Malcom+10M for Willian but Chelsea rejects it again.

Cant tell who is more stupid here...

7 hours ago, lucio said:

honestly things would go better if they did look at the forum, supposedly top managers spend years fixing things the forum has been saying all along

The forum is never wrong... even when it is. There is no accountability for our many mistakes in judgement.

7 hours ago, manpe said:

I guess you didn't mind Mourinho running Ivanovic to the ground either? How easy would life be for the authorities if nobody ever questioned their decisions...

No, not as much as some of here who thought a RB made or broke our team, which I still find silly.

Nothing about authority, what a silly assumption. When Barca and United show interest, there is information to be had there. You are welcome to ignore that if you want.

6 hours ago, Vesper said:

There are always the 'appeal to authority' types in every crowd. The status quo, 'big daddy (or mummy, in Marina's case) knows best' defenders.

Same as in other aspects of life. In politics for example,  the despicable neoliberal, utterly faux-liberal/plazzy prog Blairite Labour faction and the Clintonian/Obama 3rd way neolibcon USA Democrats. 

Wow! now you "know" me... just like some people here claimed to know you moments back. How things turn... :rolleyes: Bias is bias, and you are just claiming, repeatedly, to have one. A very different one than what you accuse me me of having, but a bias nonetheless.

Again, nothing to do with authority :rolleyes:. It's about using information where it can be found, which is something I too deal with in a daily basis. Two other big clubs, United and now Barcelona are showing interest... I happen to find that important information regarding what a player may have to offer.

1 minute ago, Robchels said:

Nothing about authority, what a silly assumption. When Barca and United show interest, there is information to be had there. You are welcome to ignore that if you want.

Wow! now you "know" me... just like some people here claimed to know you moments back. How things turn... :rolleyes: Bias is bias, and you are just claiming, repeatedly, to have one. A very different one than what you accuse me me of having, but a bias nonetheless.

Again, nothing to do with authority :rolleyes:. It's about using information where it can be found, which is something I too deal with in a daily basis. Two other big clubs, United and now Barcelona are showing interest... I happen to find that important information regarding what a player may have to offer.

Sorry, not buying what you are peddling

'cheers

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Here may be the source of there £45m valuation on Malcom

I will try and find the other articles

I say after he has been a fail he is worth LESS than what Barca paid

they certainly cannot claim MORE just because he put that fucking blaugrana kit on!

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1067002/Barcelona-transfer-news-Lionel-Messi-Barca-gossip-latest

Barcelona have received a £45m bid for winger Malcom - just six months after signing him from Bordeaux.

Malcom has struggled to fit in at Barcelona ands made just one start and four substitute appearances in La Liga.

But Chinese Super League outfit Guangzhou Evergrande are ready to spend big on him.

Right, but that's 45 from a club in the Chinese Super League.  If Barcelona were the ones offering him up, surely, the price would be lower. 

As in, if I wanted to buy something of yours that wasn't for sale, I would have to pay a lot more than if you had listed it for sale somewhere else.

My guess (if the story is true), is that they offered Malcolm + 10 or 15.  I think the only thing that I can really take away from it is:  Barcelona are interested in Willian, and we're open to selling him.  At the right price.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Sorry, not buying what you are peddling

'cheers

fair enough... Think pretty much the same about the majority of your posts, especially the unsolicited long list of players.

Just don't be so angry next time someone claims to "know" you though. ;) You are the one going personal here.

22 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

If there was to be any truth here;

Summer:
Barcelona offers Chelsea 60M for Willian but Chelsea rejects it.

Winter:
Barcelona offers Chelsea Malcom+10M for Willian but Chelsea rejects it again.

Cant tell who is more stupid here...

Deffo us as we are stuck with the inept Willian, whereas Barca can go buy an actual upgrade

Sarri's outlook on rotation and players starting all the time is going to be the main reason for his sacking

He is on an already notoriously inept club (in terms of buying/selling over the last 5,6 years)

The board isnt going to save him from himself

He is a large part of why we will lose CHO, he has run key parts of the squad into the ground, and his inflexibly in formations and tactics could very well cost us CL football again (and thus 99.999% guarantee Eden exit)

The minute he said Alonso was close to best LB in Europe I truly started to doubt him

now this 'Willian leaving is impossible' shit?

pffffft

NOT impressed at all atm, nope

1 minute ago, Robchels said:

fair enough... Think pretty much the same about the majority of your posts, especially the unsolicited long list of players.

Just don't be so angry next time someone claims to "know" you though. ;) You are the one going personal here.

not personal, just see life and football completely different from you

its all good

I dont claim to be the queen, nor do I want all to agree with me

variety is the spice of life

I like lists btw

I live for data and options and trying to stay on top of pool of talent

its the part of football I like the most

29 minutes ago, Vesper said:

not personal, just see life and football completely different from you

its all good

I dont claim to be the queen, nor do I want all to agree with me

variety is the spice of life

I like lists btw

I live for data and options and trying to stay on top of pool of talent

its the part of football I like the most

Once again, you don't really know how "I see life." The same way I don't really know how you see life.

This is a forum about discussing football and you may have an idea of how I see football, based on some of my posts. And even then, it is still a fairly small sample of that.

People like what they like. I personally find many opinions I read here a bit simplistic: replace X with Y and I "guarantee" we will do better, for example. Yes, it can be fun, but not very realistic, or scientific. I did the same a while back with Mikel: was on and on about how the club was full of it... was told many times Mikel "did a job"... and there was no barca after him either... ;)

@kc_blue I don't disagree that willian should be sold and that Chelsea may be holding to him for too long. I am trying to understand what the clubs want with him... what he offers at the moment, what they want, and we don't want to lose.