Willian

Jase

On 06/12/2018 at 9:47 PM, Vybzkartel said:

Has there been a modern Chelsea player who has divided opinion the way Willian has? Its like a civil war on twitter whenever willian has a disaster class. Willian Stans and apologists vs Willian haters.  Even Malouda and Kalou didn't reach this level. 

Alonso!

And, they BOTH ARE SHIT!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Luiz!

And, they BOTH ARE SHIT!!!!!!

Funny though, Willian and Luiz are both flashy players. Alonso with his goals too. They seem to be attractive, even sexy to some, regardless of their massive flaws. Well, poor people... :D

3 minutes ago, El P. said:

Funny though, Willian and Luiz are both flashy players. Alonso with his goals too. They seem to be attractive, even sexy to some, regardless of their massive flaws. Well, poor people... :D

Flash never impresses me, raw, pure athleticism, pace, and immense competitiveness do.

Kante for instance, which is why it drives me crazy he is played out of position. I think Kante should have won the Ballon d'Or in 2017.

I hate Neymar types. Willian with his pathetic leg whip-overs make me want to punch the telly screen. For the most part I just don't like many Brasilian players for this reason. Jorginho I like a lot, as he is all about business mostly. Same for Alex Sandro. In my lifetime, my all-time favourite WC game was Brasil 1 Germany 7, in 2014.

I still hold Emoligate against him.

And tho I really have tried to get behind him and forget about it I find he manages to do summet to remind me hes a twat.

Even last might I thought he was having a OK game but hes got this thing about him where he keeps the ball or shoots where he should have passed it and passes it when he should keep it or shoot.

Its not once in awhile but quite oftren. And its far too late to train it out of him.

Hes gotta go.

4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I still hold Emoligate against him.

And tho I really have tried to get behind him and forget about it I find he manages to do summet to remind me hes a twat.

Even last might I thought he was having a OK game but hes got this thing about him where he keeps the ball or shoots where he should have passed it and passes it when he should keep it or shoot.

Its not once in awhile but quite oftren. And its far too late to train it out of him.

Hes gotta go.

Who's this Unionjack lass all of a sudden?  Hijacking all the threads.

11 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Who's this Unionjack lass all of a sudden?  Hijacking all the threads.

Missed you too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Same old Same old bud. The song remains the same and too damned old to change now.

I can always sod off on hols again tho I don't mind.

1 hour ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Salomon Kalou >>>>>>  this big FRAUD

Willian, one of the top 3 most harmless "attackers" to play for Chelsea in the Premier league era.

Kalou, Drogba, Essien, Geremi, Makelele, Mikel, damn i miss our african contingent, back when players played with a lot more pride, agression and passion, not the pussies we see today. Cheers

29 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Glorified Moses. He might be good wingback though but unfortunately we never saw any manager try him in that position. He clearly doesn't have the football IQ to play in more advanced positions

I don't think Willian would accept playing in the wingback position. To big of an ego. He wants to be attacking and have all glory.

30 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Glorified Moses. He might be good wingback though but unfortunately we never saw any manager try him in that position. He clearly doesn't have the football IQ to play in more advanced positions

He would be a shit wingback, there's a reason Conte played everyone but him there.