Willian

Jase

• 2 weeks later...

Two (arguably three) key moments on his behalf cost us; his poor decision making resulting in awful left footed shot whilst Morata was open to his left & holding onto the ball too long before being dispossessed, which resulting in Wolves' winner.

He has singlehandedly cost us at least 10 points (would be level at the top).

Just now, LAM09 said:

Two (arguably three) key moments on his behalf cost us; his poor decision making resulting in awful left footed shot whilst Morata was open to his left & holding onto the ball too long before being dispossessed, which resulting in Wolves' winner.

If am going to add last season to it...he has absolutely coated us nothing less than 25 points...watch Sarri starts him on Sat against City...

Just now, LAM09 said:

Having been recently injured I now know never to wish injury on another human being but the best thing that could happen to us is Willian taking a vacation for the rest of the year. It will help us massively in December. 

If am going to add last season to it...he has absolutely coated us nothing less than 25 points...watch Sarri starts him on Sat against City...

There's no way he can be stupid enough to start him again.
Having been recently injured I now know never to wish injury on another human being but the best thing that could happen to us is Willian taking a vacation for the rest of the year. It will help us massively in December. 
He shouldn't be starting games that have any importance. Tonight's cameo alone should be enough for Sarri to realise the obvious issues.

5 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

There's no way he can be stupid enough to start him again.
He shouldn't be starting games that have any importance. Tonight's cameo alone should be enough for Sarri to realise the obvious issues.

Sarri is to arrogant to be fair

He is absolute miles away from the quality of Pedro, another plain to see thing the fans see but the right person picking the team doesn't.

If we could get anything for hi this summer he must go, he's absolute garbage.

10 minutes ago, DDA said:

What bugs me the most was his treatment of King Conte and his sulking attitude on the pitch. You can only sulk if you are Ronaldo for fuck sake. End of. 

No footballer should ever sulk, they are in a highly paid job and doing something they love, not everyone can lay claim to that.

What pisses me off now a days is the lack of passion and fight for the badge. Willian losing that ball last night when they scored is the biggest issue I have with any footballer, you never ever give in and the last thing you don't do is give up wearing the shirt.

21 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

No footballer should ever sulk, they are in a highly paid job and doing something they love, not everyone can lay claim to that.

What pisses me off now a days is the lack of passion and fight for the badge. Willian losing that ball last night when they scored is the biggest issue I have with any footballer, you never ever give in and the last thing you don't do is give up wearing the shirt.

He does that a lot gets tapped and gives up. Contrast to hazard who in the same game rode 4 crazy tackles in one sequence, worst part is not being aware his in front of his goal you dont lose concentration like that. I hope he goes in the summer but knowing Chelsea he will get a 4 year extension. 

Why are some so certain he will start against City? I doubt he will considering he had a shocking game and was joint first to be pulled off the pitch together with Morata. Willian hasn't been untouchable, Sarri's used both a lot, so it's not as set in stone as Alonso or Luiz are. Think Pedro and Giroud will start, also because they played less and are prolly fresher. I would be really surprised if both Morata and Willian started after their shitshows.

Has there been a modern Chelsea player who has divided opinion the way Willian has? Its like a civil war on twitter whenever willian has a disaster class. Willian Stans and apologists vs Willian haters.  Even Malouda and Kalou didn't reach this level.