Willian

Jase

Yes he works hard,yes he has played well. yes he is talented but I would have traded him for Cabaye or any good enough central mid. Also he has no finished product in the final 3rd no wonder why we are not scoring plenty when he plays. He does all the hard work then chooses the wrong decision everytime in the final 3rd. Last year, Mata, Oscar Hazard and Moses were clinical thats why we never suffered going upfront. Do not get me wrong he has been a joy to watch but I feel we might have done with other priorities over him

did you guys notice his face just after Taylor ended the match?

He was so deeply disappointed and sad... he must have felt... I worked my socks off, we had so many chances and they're through... fml.

It was nearly heartbreaking.

He showed a lot of heart and out a lot of effort there today. I wish our other 9 players showed as much will and determination, but they didn't bother, did they?

Imagine if he was on the Spurs though, Bárbara...

4436757-1349470723.png

He has been surprisingly good. He barely try to dribble or to attack the opponent, and in the beginning I thought he still lacked confidence. Right now I understand that sometimes dribbling and attacking the opponent only means you are going to lose the ball, soon or late. His decision making has been great, but he should try more shoots.

Under-rated this lad for me, thought he was the only one that came out with credibility last night and possibly Schwarzer.

Watch his first touch, it's as good as Mata's and that's saying something.

I imagine his great form is only adding to Jose's selection headaches. Another player who clearly plays best in the number 10 role. Will it be him, Oscar or Mata vs Arsenal?

I'd play him at n10, Oscar in midfield with Ramires, if it goes tits up, change it to a 4-3-3 and get Lampard on to play off the striker (preferably Ba) and just go for it.