Willian

Jase

On 17/08/2018 at 3:09 PM, manpe said:

Matt Law savage :clap:Echoes my thoughts. Chelsea have a bizarre obsession with Willian, somehow they have been indoctrinated into thinking that Willian is world class (you don't decline 60+ million offer for a player you don't think is world class). It's like we are suffering from inferiority complex, thinking that we can't do any better than him. I'm expecting a rapid Malouda-esque decline soon, good luck selling an aging star on mega salary then.

I love Matt Law. The real deal Chels journo.

You know what, I'm fuckin pissed at Willian for making me feel a cunt.

I had his back loads on here since hes been with us. Standing up for him because I liked his character and the way he kept pushing when he was dropped for Pedro

And then he turned a 180 and acted like a prize twat, And didn't even have the bottle to put his hands up and own it. instead he blames his daughter. And 'IF' (which it wasn't) his daughter then she must have heard him ranting on about him at home for awhile!!

What we have to be careful about now guys is how will he react to Sarri when hes dropped shortly!

We saw how his body language changed Saturday as soon as Pedro scored. Its like he got hit in the head with a hammer. He realized that the RW was Pedros and as soon as Eden was fit he would have no spot.

so hes going to be on the bench for awhile unless owt happens. and his mood wont be Mr Happy.

And whether Sarri will want to use a more defensive CB than luiz and go with AC that would be both of them together moaning about Sarri Not goof/

All this is supposition of course right now and lets hope it stays that way eh!.

But Sarri loves Luiz now and once the team starts pressing and defending as one it wont expose the defensive issues in our back 4 so much.

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

And didn't even have the bottle to put his hands up and own it. instead he blames his daughter. And 'IF' (which it wasn't) his daughter then she must have heard him ranting on about him at home for awhile!!

I still can't believe this is the excuse he came up with. :lol: Throwing his little child under the bus for him. He had weeks to come up with something at least a little bit believable (or, you know, the truth). Shows you how thick and cowardly he is. Even if he suddenly starts performing consistently well (LOL) I still won't warm to him as a human being. Pedro any day of the week for me, never complained, always kept his head down and did the best he could (even if his best wasn't always enough at times, you couldn't say a bad thing about him as a person). I'm still fuming that we didn't take the extortionate amount of cash and dump Willian.

29 minutes ago, manpe said:

I still can't believe this is the excuse he came up with. :lol: Throwing his little child under the bus for him. He had weeks to come up with something at least a little bit believable (or, you know, the truth). Shows you how thick and cowardly he is. Even if he suddenly starts performing consistently well (LOL) I still won't warm to him as a human being. Pedro any day of the week for me, never complained, always kept his head down and did the best he could (even if his best wasn't always enough at times, you couldn't say a bad thing about him as a person). I'm still fuming that we didn't take the extortionate amount of cash and dump Willian.

Where will he play? Shirley Sarri wont drop Pedro all of a sudden to put him in. Unless he does what hes been doing and putting fresh legs in at 70mins like Conte did. Pedros fit and nippy but can he jeep that pace 90 mins? Hes not the wee baldy man!

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

PLEEEEZE!

But that price ffs!!! no chance!

Chelsea starter offered to Real Madrid for a huge price

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/chelsea-starter-offered-to-real-madrid-for-a-huge-price

Zero chance Real pay 90m euros total for a 30yo part time starter. I can dream though, lolol

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

PLEEEEZE!

But that price ffs!!! no chance!

Chelsea starter offered to Real Madrid for a huge price

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/chelsea-starter-offered-to-real-madrid-for-a-huge-price

swap him for Kovacic

European Paper Talk: Real Madrid decline offer for Chelsea's Willian

Barcelona reported to be looking at Paris St-Germain's Adrien Rabiot

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/12691/11479165/european-paper-talk-real-madrid-decline-offer-for-chelseas-willian

They aint that stoopid eh

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Mino Raiola is the perfect example of a greedy leech agent. True parasite. 

I'm glad we don't really deal with him.  It's always trouble.  He's all about moving his clients around for new contracts and fees for himself.  From a club perspective, it's a pain in the ass because he's always unsettling things.  Can you imagine if Hazard had him as an agent?  He would have been at Madrid years ago, and probably moved on to Juve or Man Utd. by now.  

He tries that shit all the time.  Hamsik parted way with him when he tried to do it with him:  https://www.thesportsman.com/articles/marek-hamsik-the-man-who-turned-down-super-agent-mino-raiola

If I'm not mistaken, we don't have any of his players at the club, do we?  

55 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I'm glad we don't really deal with him.  It's always trouble.  He's all about moving his clients around for new contracts and fees for himself.  From a club perspective, it's a pain in the ass because he's always unsettling things.  Can you imagine if Hazard had him as an agent?  He would have been at Madrid years ago, and probably moved on to Juve or Man Utd. by now.  

He tries that shit all the time.  Hamsik parted way with him when he tried to do it with him:  https://www.thesportsman.com/articles/marek-hamsik-the-man-who-turned-down-super-agent-mino-raiola

If I'm not mistaken, we don't have any of his players at the club, do we?  

Romelu Lukaku was the last one, thank god, unless I am forgetting someone.