Willian

Jase

2 hours ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Him and Courtois need to go ASAP. Snakes the pair of them. Hazard on the other hand has been an absolute model professional. 

Think you should read Willian's interview in whole before looking at quotes taken out of context.

At this rate we could end up calling everyone in the squad a snake or a rat or a lizard.

Again a non starter story to stir the pot. More than 3/4s of the players Mourinho has worked with would say something similar to what Willian said. IIRC Cesc said it a few years after he left the second time.... does that mean he wanted a move to United? Terry has gone and said it countless times throughout his career. Lamps as well. It’s a compliment. Not a plea for a transfer.

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

Again a non starter story to stir the pot. More than 3/4s of the players Mourinho has worked with would say something similar to what Willian said. IIRC Cesc said it a few years after he left the second time.... does that mean he wants a move to United?

We could ask c5060f53c6f88516a033f9e65009b39b.gif

15 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Anyone buying this?

Not a chance. What are the odds? But I think people are making a mountain out of a molehill on this. William should bw gone not because he is a rat or BS like this (on the pitch he has always given it his all even for Conte) but just because he is not good enough.

4 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Not a chance. What are the odds? But I think people are making a mountain out of a molehill on this. William should bw gone not because he is a rat or BS like this (on the pitch he has always given it his all even for Conte) but just because he is not good enough.

Sure.  I'm not really fussed either way, TBH.  I mean, it's childish, no doubt (if Willy's story is true, it's literally childish).

But, this excuse.....   C'mon.

16 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Anyone buying this?

He's better than this. He's already commented that his relationship with Conte was strained and he has committed to the club.

If he had held his hands up and said it was silly and an emotional reaction at the time, it would look so much better on his part.

Same thing that usually happens when a manager does not play or appreciate a player. Willian was not playing because he was playing like shit and Conte was right in not wasting time with a player who produces so little in attack. Willian wasn't happy then and will become unhappy again as soon Sarri sees the same, and drops him.

He was shit for Brazil too (had one good game) and has become too inconsistent at a time he should've been playing at his best. We are missing an opportunity to move on, or perhaps the other clubs just aren't as interested as Willian's agent claim?

On 31/7/2018 at 10:43 AM, coolhead23 said:

There is no BUT for me, He wouldnt change ... doesnt matter what system u put him in ... In fact he will slow down the tempo in Sarri's system :)

Someone who can really benefit would be Pedro because he loves to play direct and Sarri's system is just apt for him.  

Captain tonight

'My daughter was playing with my cell phone and ended up putting emojis over Antonio Conte': Willian explains Instagram post that blocked out former Chelsea boss after FA Cup win

Willian told ESPN Brasil: 'My daughter was playing with my cell phone and she ended up putting those emojis over Conte. 

'After the final I got a plane right after the game to come to Brazil. When I got here, early in the morning, I was posting some pictures of the champions and, well, I was a bit too tired and ended up posting them like that.' 

Get this shit stain of a man out of my club. Not only is he a self-entitled rat, he's also a fucking coward blaming his own little daughter (just like Fabregas "accidentally" liked a post about Conte's sacking). The sight of him being captain tonight makes me sick. We have some real low-life 'men' in our squad unfortunately.

We have to remember Luiz was going thru supposed shit with Conte at the same time Willian was.

They are best mates so obviously when they got together it would be one long bitchfest and their attitude was bound to rub off onto the other lads.

It made my blood curdle to see him wear the captains armband!

32 minutes ago, the wes said:

Its about time he shut the fuck up. We really donr't need his gob flapping as well as T'Boas

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Well, this part is rather ironic...

"Would I be here if Conte stayed? No chance. No," he said. "I'm here. I'm here because I want to play for Chelsea. I will only leave if Chelsea want me to go."