Willian

Jase

We can still sell them Courtois for £35m once we have a keeper lined up

Offer Barca a swap, Alonso for Cillesson (they are selling Lucas Digne their backup LB to Everton so need another LB)

then we have striker and GK sorted and get rid of the 2 main trouble makers atm

surely we can find a LB to support Emerson and a RW (BAILEY) if that is all we need

we need to stop arsing about with Italian CB's and dodgy CMF's

Offer Juve  Morata for Alex Sandro, straight swap once we have Martial

then buy Bailey or Suso

that would all yield a staring line up of

GK Cillesson

CB AC

CB Rudiger  (Luiz and Ampadu as backups) I dont care what we do with Cahill, have him park cars outside the Bridge

LB Alex Sandro  Emerson as backup

RB Azpi  Zappacosta as backup

DMF Kante      Bakayoko as backup (eek)           we could sell Bakayoko IF  their is time and get Vecino to keep Sarri from upping it to 5 packs a day

CMF Jorginho  Fabregas as back up  Moses as backup          sell Drinkwater PLEASE!!

AMF Barkley/RLC

LW Hazard CHO as backup

RW Bailey or Suso  Pedro as backup

Striker Martial with Bats and Giroud as backup

I would be sooooooooooo happy with that lineup

Why the hell are we not selling him to create space and cash for Bailey??

Willian is nearly 30 and he isnt anywhere great player. 

This club sold Kdb, Salah, Lukaku, Matic,...but they want to hold on fucking Willian. I liked him, but after what he did to Conte, he can feck off. He isnt consistent for two straight games and goes on about United and Mou all the time.

Just get Bailey. There is still Pedro as "more experienced" player, not to mention this is season of adopting, with no huge goals, giving some talented but not established players great opportunity to play regular (Christensen, Emerson, maybe even Barkley, RLC and CHO). Bailey would fit perfectly. He is direct, has eye for goal, quality dribbler and physicaly perfect for PL. And Cfc fan. 

What more obvious has to come for board to see a great opportunity? 

I wouldnt be surprised if we sold Tibo, Eden and Willian in last second, only to get some overhyped replacements in Martial, Butland, Bernardo...

Its quite clear the Willi Manure pic is Ps'd. Ive seen that pose of Willian before and I'm sure I rendered it out. Pretty sure it was for either a new season or kit change,

They just a rendered  out Pog with a distort to change angles to suit. Probably got someone to do it for him to get Mou up for it.

2 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

This club sold Kdb, Salah, Lukaku, Matic,...but they want to hold on fucking Willian. I liked him, but after what he did to Conte, he can feck off. He isnt consistent for two straight games and goes on about United and Mou all the time.

Just get Bailey. There is still Pedro as "more experienced" player, not to mention this is season of adopting, with no huge goals, giving some talented but not established players great opportunity to play regular (Christensen, Emerson, maybe even Barkley, RLC and CHO). Bailey would fit perfectly. He is direct, has eye for goal, quality dribbler and physicaly perfect for PL. And Cfc fan. 

I wouldnt be surprised if we sold Tibo, Eden and Willian in last second, only to get some overhyped replacements in Martial, Butland, Bernardo...

I feel as you towards Willi and had his back on here many times but the chap acted like a childish cunt and really pissed me off.

I was of the opinion I didn't want the Manc twats to have him as I didn't want to strengthen them. And while i do kinda feel the same I would much rather us strengthen OUR team than owt else.

But where you think Martial to be over hyped I do think he would make a good striker. And as there's a few peeps on here who I value their opinions and they are for him then I'm all up for some sort of dealing with the devil.

And yeah I'm up for Bailey. Im just so worried about our board right now and I'm at a loss as to who the fuck we will sign in these remaining days.

Has Rob Green got any older relatives we can sign? Must be some Bosuns about!

3 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Sorry mate ... but if u say Martial is over-hyped then Bailey is no less ...

Both have talents and a new team is always a risk. I would love to see both of them here and fill in 2 positions for us. 

6 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

According to the Standard via BBC Sport, Real have offered 100m E's for Hook nose and Willian

Thats not Euros bud its qyuds!!!!

And I can just imagine Granny sour puss saying she wont accept nothing under £101mill

4 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Thats not Euros bud its qyuds!!!!

And I can just imagine Granny sour puss saying she wont accept nothing under £101mill

Yeah mate, i nose that now.

Just hope we get rid of that hook nosed cunt, brilliant keeper but never stopped whingeing about he he wants to go back to Spain, he can fuck off as far as I'm concerned.

4 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

Yeah mate, i nose that now.

Just hope we get rid of that hook nosed cunt, brilliant keeper but never stopped whingeing about he he wants to go back to Spain, he can fuck off as far as I'm concerned.

It's not like we haven't got some strong back up for him is it?

After overpricing Eden and now Willian I cant see him going anywhere neither I'm sad so say. Unless some club more delusional than us will pay for him. Then comes the job of  just who we could underpay for?

You would think it a straight forward job. sell all the players not up to standard or we wont use and never will. Then replace them with better ones. You could get them off eBay faster!