Willian

Jase

Sell and don't like at the money! He's just a work-rate merchant with no end product, can't think of any way how he'd fit into this team knowing Sarri's game is all about pass and move, pass and move in the final third, while Willian needs at least 5 minutes before taking a decision.

Willian is not as easy to replace as some think. So we sell for 60m, who do we get for this money that will upgrade him and I’m not talking potential in 5 years, we need a good winger to take into the season now, not someone that might eventually be better in a few years. 

3 minutes ago, El P. said:

Willian leaving is just like Matić leaving, more or less. Not that hard to replace, but if we bring some Bakawinger, of course we would miss Willy.

Spot on. Not a top top player but an inportant enough piece of our play that failing to lace him appropriately can break our whole season

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

I hear Wilf Zaha wants to leave Palace. If we can't get Leon Bailey, he's very similar and could easily replace Willian.

Get both. I reckon we need 4 wingers and I could imagine that all three Pedro, hazard and William leave

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I hear Wilf Zaha wants to leave Palace. If we can't get Leon Bailey, he's very similar and could easily replace Willian.

I massively rate Zaha, I think he could be sensational under a good manager.

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Honestly can't see Zaha fitting in a Sarri team. Generally feel he lacks the footballing intelligence and he is in the middle of his career where as Bailey has shown a rawness to his play but is much more coachable as he is still young. Also Zaha's most productive football at Palace last season came playing in a front two. Won't get that freedom or positon here. 

5 minutes ago, Artandur said:

How are we still not seriously linked with any wingers

Damn good question. Both of our starting wingers are linked with a move away. Hell, even Pedro is. Yet we haven't been seriously linked with a single one.

15 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Hazard and willian maybe leaving in one window wtf is going on. Get rid of drinkwater baka fab cahill zappa al the deadwood

It's worrying that wr haven't sold any of the mentioned above.

Maybe Sarri plans on playing no wingers at all but a narrow diamond instead 

Kante

Bakayoko.     Jorginho

Barkley

Morata     Higuain

would explain why we are hording mids and strikers atm