Willian

Jase

Too fucking bad Mahrez is about to (idiotically) join City. Would've been the ideal Willian upgrade who could've taken our attack up a level. Here he could've been a nailed on starter playing every match and being an important piece. Instead he goes to sit on City's bench more often than not since they have Sterling and Sané who are far too good to lose their spots.

Since he's off the table it'd be amazing to see us target Bailey or Martial. Or why not Marco Reus?

1 hour ago, akgw13 said:

Ideal situation is sell Willian and roll that cash into Leon Bailey. Thats a win. I put the Bailey price somewhere around 50m Pounds so if we get that for Willian I hope we bring him in.

Yeah... Bailey would be spot on.... Players like James Rodriguez and Nabil Fekir will be sensational as well... 

16 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Chels can't afford another year without CL football. If that happens the club will get left behind. So if they sell Willian they better sign a player who's at least as good as the Brazilian. And that's harder to pull off than most seem to think.

Cmon DYC. 50-60 million for Wilian add another 20 million from our own money. 

You're telling me we can't find a RW that can score more then 8 goals in the league and actually be productive in the final third for 70-80 million ? 

11 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

Cmon DYC. 50-60 million for Wilian add another 20 million from our own money. 

You're telling me we can't find a RW that can score more then 8 goals in the league and actually be productive in the final third for 70-80 million ? 

Name some lol

It is easy to say take the money but he is a winger that will be a huge loss and people will only realise it until he is gone. There is a reason we are rejecting £50m for him and you have the best team in the world going in for him. He is very unappreciated because he does not score bucket loads of goals. I definitely don't want him going to United because Jose will get the best out of him. Sanchez, Willian will be Mourinho's dream. It was a huge amount to reject but it shows that the club value him highly and unless we are going to get a top winger, we will see how much of a loss he is.

20 hours ago, Pizy said:

Too fucking bad Mahrez is about to (idiotically) join City. Would've been the ideal Willian upgrade who could've taken our attack up a level. Here he could've been a nailed on starter playing every match and being an important piece. Instead he goes to sit on City's bench more often than not since they have Sterling and Sané who are far too good to lose their spots.

You think? Pep dropped Henry after a title winning season, i could see Mahrez taking Sterlings place pretty quickly.

20 hours ago, DYC. said:

Chels can't afford another year without CL football. If that happens the club will get left behind. So if they sell Willian they better sign a player who's at least as good as the Brazilian. And that's harder to pull off than most seem to think.

Even if the worse comes to the fore on that score, Pedro is infinity times more suited to Sarriball than Willian.

I hope those that criticised Hazard for not wholeheartedly committing himself to the club keep that same energy for Willian.

I didn't think there were that many, as he's rightfully waiting to see what direction the club are going in.

The club should be shot of Willian the moment any of these rumours come to fruition.