Willian

Jase

http://www.espn.com/soccer/blog/the-toe-poke/65/post/3504793/chelseas-willian-hides-antonio-conte-behind-trophy-emojis-in-fa-cup-pic

Look at that! Unbelievable.. Enough is enough. Get rid of this disrespectful afro twat. Couldn't care less now, you just don't do that. Willian is one of the rats that causes "player power" issues, he isn't even good enough to have any claim to be such a CUNT.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

So childish and unprofessional....

He's a great player when at his best but he isn't getting any younger and arguably has reached his peak already. Willian's whole playing style relies so much on the way he's able to accelerate and switch direction so quickly and this ability will inevitably deteriorate in the coming seasons anyways. It wouldn't bother me if he was sold to United because he's ageing and I can't see him being much of threat to us as long as Mourinho is their manager. Just look how ordinary Sanchez looks in that team and in my opinion he's class above Willian.

So how do people feel about Willian now compared to Hazard? How is what Hazard said about us needing better players even near this? Crazy how one game changes everything. 
Hazard was right, and one of the players that needs replacing for a better one is this afro cunt.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, The Skipper said:

So how do people feel about Willian now compared to Hazard? How is what Hazard said about us needing better players even near this? Crazy how one game changes everything. 

If anything, feeling more exasperated about this club - the board, manager and/or players - having the tendency to constantly create headlines for the wrong reasons. So sick and tired especially after having to endure a season of endless moaning from Conte. Need to get rid of the dead weights and start fresh again.

Players seem to have way too much power at this club with a lack of consequences. Hoping alot of changes are on the horizon, so we can finally built some stability again.

2 hours ago, 11Drogba said:

Disgusting, still i wouldn’t sell to utd cunts at any price, milk them out or put him with reserves.. Wouldn’t surprise me he’s tapped up by Jose for this..

If Conte stays then there is potentially something to be discussed. I think Conte would want to keep him but petulant behaviour like that is daft. Especially after winning an FA Cup in a difficult season, where you can say that players and management both under performed in comparison to last season. I think it will be dealt with regardless of whatever situation, obviously Willian has been frustrated not playing as regularly as he has done earlier in the season in the last few months but that is football, it happens, if we lost the final then he'd maybe he could have a point but we won so? 

Willian knows more football than anyone who has put on a blue shirt since 1903.
Granted that legends like Ossie and Didier had a much better body build and could create wonders.

Can he bring the 6th world cup to Brazil in July to silence the opposition ?

I have been a staunch supporter of Willis and have fought his corner often but this sort of behaviour is inexcuseable.

After his comments I would have thought he was in many discussions with players etc about it and feelings just grew as it does.

But not excuseable. Theres proper ways to say and do things and this shit just breeds agro.

I've been a defender of Willian.  I could always see his limitations, but wasn't in the get rid of camp because I liked his personality.  But, this is childish and inexcusable. 

As Supermonkey said above:  Regardless of what you think of Conte's tactics, 3ATB, etc.  He's a class act.   

Willian could learn something from him.  I guess he really is a Jose player.

Conte will be a bigger loss than Willian.