Willian

Jase

28 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

More dynamic RWs? Like Martial? Who is a left winger/striker? I'd take a gamble on Martial like I've said before but he is still a risk, we need more attackers in the squad in those wide/10 positions because well Eden, Willian, Pedro and Barkley who can play those attacking MF positions, they are all different sorts of players but in terms of depth its not much as we've seen this season and even last season when we've been chasing games. Throw Martial in that selection, its a boost for us, considering his talent and age but I don't get why so many people are so thrown on throwing out one of our better players to a main rival in return for somebody who hasn't really done as well as what it would seem that people are making out.. Did nobody seen Arsenal over the years do that and become a laughing stock? And last summer was bad enough with losing Matic and Costa. I don't get it. Pedro maybe he might be someone who could go but if we get Sarri and he gets the sort of football he does at Napoli then Pedro will be useful because that sort of quick pass and move third man running shit in attacking situations is what he was very good at when he played at Barca. I mean Sarri has even made Callejon look a pretty decent footballer so its not impossible that if he was appointed that he could rejuvenate Pedro's performance level in comparison to what we've seen this season. Leon Bailey is another player I really like and would take him here, think there is more chance of him coming than Martial in all honesty. 

I'd rather have Fekir and keep Willi

10 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Out of all the bad performances today you focus on his cameo when the match was already over?

Yes..There are other worse performances ...Yet his lack of end product during the attack reminded me to focus on him

5 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

More dynamic RWs? Like Martial? Who is a left winger/striker? I'd take a gamble on Martial like I've said before but he is still a risk, we need more attackers in the squad in those wide/10 positions because well Eden, Willian, Pedro and Barkley who can play those attacking MF positions, they are all different sorts of players but in terms of depth its not much as we've seen this season and even last season when we've been chasing games. Throw Martial in that selection, its a boost for us, considering his talent and age but I don't get why so many people are so thrown on throwing out one of our better players to a main rival in return for somebody who hasn't really done as well as what it would seem that people are making out.. Did nobody seen Arsenal over the years do that and become a laughing stock? And last summer was bad enough with losing Matic and Costa. I don't get it. Pedro maybe he might be someone who could go but if we get Sarri and he gets the sort of football he does at Napoli then Pedro will be useful because that sort of quick pass and move third man running shit in attacking situations is what he was very good at when he played at Barca. I mean Sarri has even made Callejon look a pretty decent footballer so its not impossible that if he was appointed that he could rejuvenate Pedro's performance level in comparison to what we've seen this season. Leon Bailey is another player I really like and would take him here, think there is more chance of him coming than Martial in all honesty. 

I wasn’t clear enough I’m afraid. 

Im under the same assumption that CFC are hiring Sarri, and that Martial will he used as a ST/LW and Morata will force through his move to Juventus. 

Martial isn’t a RW, but Leon Bailey is sitting right there for Chelsea to snap up and If Willian leaves then Pedro will be kept i assume. 

Basically this is what I think we look like. 

Hazard/Martial——Batshuayi/Martial——Bailey/Pedro. 

2 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Going against the grain here but he really isn’t that good imo. As long as we replace properly he won’t be missed.

Fair enough -not against an upgrade, but to offload to the redscum is the sort of stupid thing the board would do. 

2 hours ago, Tomo said:

Ultimately it would be another player past his best days heading to United, and unlike Mata and Matic, Willy was never even that great in his prime.

The only way it could haunt us is if we fail to replace him properly (ofcourse that's a possibility) but if United are prepared to pay stupid money or give us Martial for a player who ultimately is inconsistent and wildly erratic in the final third, i'd take that all day long.

I wouldn't, don't rate Martial that much. Even if he was. he'd be pony for us, we'd sell him, and then he'd be brilliant at the next club, knowing our luck. 

Whereas if Willian goes to the redscum. Mourinho will get the best out of him, with his psycho babble grooming. If he's going, a better upgrade than Martial is required, and tell Utd to fuck the fuck off.

20 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

I wouldn't, don't rate Martial that much. Even if he was. he'd be pony for us, we'd sell him, and then he'd be brilliant at the next club, knowing our luck. 

Whereas if Willian goes to the redscum. Mourinho will get the best out of him, with his psycho babble grooming. If he's going, a better upgrade than Martial is required, and tell Utd to fuck the fuck off.

Funnily enough, Willian has been much more productive without Jose.

6 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Craics me up. I say something aout Eden and get hissy fits yet theres peeps happily knocking one of our best players who has progressed the last 3 seasons and not a dickie bird!

I am guessing, but my general feeling of the zeitgeist amongst Chelsea fans is that we'd be mad to let him go, and that this forum isn't representative. Could be wrong though.

8 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Craics me up. I say something aout Eden and get hissy fits yet theres peeps happily knocking one of our best players who has progressed the last 3 seasons and not a dickie bird!

Do you have to act like such a schoolkid? If you say something as ridiculous as Hazard offers nothing but dribbling ofcourse you are going to get called out for it.

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

Do you have to act like such a schoolkid? If you say something as ridiculous as Hazard offers nothing but dribbling ofcourse you are going to get called out for it.

Edem IS a short dribbler tho!

Name calling. I'm the schoolkid! hmmm OK fella.

It must mean something when Manures own suppoters are up for the swap!