Willian

Jase

57 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Lol hmmm I could see that.

Or, they aren't the big draw they used to be so they panic bought once Neymar was clearly gone from them.:lol:

Errm, wasn't Dembele Neymar's replacement? Paulinho doesn't even play the same position.

Gotta say for me hes much more consistent than Eden. Would you see him playing for any of our top opponents???? I'd keep him. What made me like him more was his character when he came back after his mum died. Pedro had stepped up and was playing real well but Willi didn't whine or owt. Just carroed on doing his job. All the players must love him - when they were doing the 'W' after they scored and he was at his mums side. Bet hes a realnice guy.

Its Eden that needs to pull himself together when hes needed. e should be seeing him stand out more often.

But using him in false  just doesn't work unless they all 3 are mobile and can roam where they can be most useful.

Gotta say for me hes much more consistent than Eden. Would you see him playing for any of our top opponents???? I'd keep him. What made me like him more was his character when he came back after his mum died. Pedro had stepped up and was playing real well but Willi didn't whine or owt. Just carroed on doing his job. All the players must love him - when they were doing the 'W' after they scored and he was at his mums side. Bet hes a realnice guy.
Its Eden that needs to pull himself together when hes needed. e should be seeing him stand out more often.
But using him in false  just doesn't work unless they all 3 are mobile and can roam where they can be most useful.

His end product is what has stopped him from being among the best, whilst Eden has it in his locker when he's in the mood.

32 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

His end product is what has stopped him from being among the best, whilst Eden has it in his locker when he's in the mood.

I hear ya mate but its this word 'when' that I dont like. 'World class' players should be able to pull out another gear and be able to switch it on at will not just when hes in the mood. Hes getting on now hes not some kid. HOPEFULLY we can use him to bring in a good replacement as long as its not some aging wonky Welsh donkey. But theres alot of 'ifs' and 'buts' with him leaving. From whatever I remember Eden saying it wasn't the playing at RM that he was interested in - more of yhe wanting to play under ZZ. So IF ZZ leaves wgere does it leave Eden? And IF RM get Neymar/Kane then they surely wont be able to get Eden too - unless of course they want to do a swapsies and that would be interesting IF we could tempt their players here that is.

OR eden might get his head turned by Barca? I could see him there.

OR where will ZZ go if anywhere? Romans had meetings APPARENTLY last year with him. MAYBE he might like a chance to go up against the pride of the PL managers??

Really not looking forward to the summer window. Hope its not rats deserting a sinking ship?

Ive not given up on this season yet. Lets go Manc bashing. Get all the Mou Vs Conte shit out of the way.

10 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Don't mean to offend, but that is a crock of garbage about Eden. 

Easy to say that after the game against Barca, but what more do you expect when we sit back and he is expected to play the false 9 with no real service, and having to drop deep. He wasn't put in a position to be able to do what he does best. Carry the ball and run at players. 

Willian has been great, but if you can't see what Hazard is doing out there, then I don't know what to say. He is doing exactly what your best players is expected. He drops and plays in positions that clearly aren't ones he is comfortable at, but he still does the job anyway. 

52 minutes ago, Thor said:

Easy to say that after the game against Barca, but what more do you expect when we sit back and he is expected to play the false 9 with no real service, and having to drop deep. He wasn't put in a position to be able to do what he does best. Carry the ball and run at players. 

Willian has been great, but if you can't see what Hazard is doing out there, then I don't know what to say. He is doing exactly what your best players is expected. He drops and plays in positions that clearly aren't ones he is comfortable at, but he still does the job anyway. 

also Barca triple-marked Eden at every opportunity and he still got through to the byline a couple of times. Willian had much more freedom as a consequence. Furthermore, the support for our wingers on either side are Alonso and Moses. Both rarely beat their men and bascially all they do is deliver the balls to their winger somewhere near the sideline.

I hope that until the return leg Morata recovers some form. Having three pacy players with confidence to worry about might be too much for them to handle

1 hour ago, Thor said:

I din't say he was bad against Barca. Hes not suited whatsoever to either a strikers role or false 9 tho I dont think it benifits anybody to announce it like his daft fathe while doing interviews as it just creates bad blood within team and with mamagement.

ButIF and WHEN hes in the mood - when he comes out onto the pitch with that hint of mishief behind the eyes, that crafty schoolboy smirk and hes doing his swag walk then the lad is truly unstoppable which is when we love the guy..

What I would like to see more often is that our top 3 are gien the freedom to roam around at will. Like when Eden drops back a bit to get the ball whether he does it from the left or right. Wili does it too. The defenders then just dont know who or where to mark. And seeing as Eden normally gets double manned it helps him alot to have more freedom.

But what I'm asking is why he cant turn that on when he wants. You must agree theres games here he just goes missing. whether its a concentration thing or needing of an attitude adjustment or he just thinks hes beyond that level I dunno the reason..

I hear ya mate but its this word 'when' that I dont like. 'World class' players should be able to pull out another gear and be able to switch it on at will not just when hes in the mood. Hes getting on now hes not some kid. HOPEFULLY we can use him to bring in a good replacement as long as its not some aging wonky Welsh donkey. But theres alot of 'ifs' and 'buts' with him leaving. From whatever I remember Eden saying it wasn't the playing at RM that he was interested in - more of yhe wanting to play under ZZ. So IF ZZ leaves wgere does it leave Eden? And IF RM get Neymar/Kane then they surely wont be able to get Eden too - unless of course they want to do a swapsies and that would be interesting IF we could tempt their players here that is.
OR where will ZZ go if anywhere? Romans had meetings APPARENTLY last year with him. MAYBE he might like a chance to go up against the pride of the PL managers??
Really not looking forward to the summer window. Hope its not rats deserting a sinking ship?
Ive not given up on this season yet. Lets go Manc bashing. Get all the Mou Vs Conte shit out of the way.
It is a shame tbh. This mentality will probably cost him his move to Real.

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
10 hours ago, Unionjack said:

It is a shame tbh. This mentality will probably cost him his move to Real.

MY mentality or Edens? Just the way that I see it and its not always like that. i just wish he was full of himself more often.

I'd prefer to keep him anyway but IF he does want to move then I just hope we can capitalize as much as poss on him.

MY mentality or Edens? Just the way that I see it and its not always like that. i just wish he was full of himself more often.
I'd prefer to keep him anyway but IF he does want to move then I just hope we can capitalize as much as poss on him.
Eden, mate.

Just now, LAM09 said:
8 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Eden, mate.

phew lol

You do understand what I mean tho. Not being nasty towards him at all. Just not sure if its just his character, but cant be that cause he does have a big ego which normally means he enjoys showing off. which I like to see him do.

Or would it be the seemingly lack of passion from Belgian players in general (without anting to upset anyone) But Ive never once seen Eden/Tibo give the badge a quick snog or even give it a chest punch lol But I dont care a bit as long as they do theyre very best while theyre with us.

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

phew lol

You do understand what I mean tho. Not being nasty towards him at all. Just not sure if its just his character, but cant be that cause he does have a big ego which normally means he enjoys showing off. which I like to see him do.

Or would it be the seemingly lack of passion from Belgian players in general (without anting to upset anyone) But Ive never once seen Eden/Tibo give the badge a quick snog or even give it a chest punch lol But I dont care a bit as long as they do theyre very best while theyre with us.

20634883_330343494102590_520513722326712320_n.jpg

:)

Just now, Unionjack said:

LOL OK OK - Uncle ;)  How many more can you find? Lets make a collection.

I understand your point, they don't always exude passion, but it's their nature. I honostly believe they care a lot about the club.