Willian

Jase

6 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Was our best player by a mile. On second thoughts quite disappointed with Eden he talked the talk pre game about wanting to shine against Barca but he didn’t really walk the walk (wasn’t easy Busquets kept him in check when he dropped deeper pretty excellently). If we can get Eden and Willian both playing at that level that Willian did tonight we have every chance to qualify imo. 

more space to explore on the Camp Nou pitch, i have a feeling Hazard can shine in the 2nd leg

Had a good game, has a great shot on him. But still frustrated with some of his decisions and actions in the final 3rd, still lacking decisiveness and execution (The inaccurate ball to Kante in the box, Hazard was probs the better option. Then ignoring Kante when they were going 2v1 on a counter Hazard had brilliantly created, simply lost the ball). 9/10 motm performance.

2 hours ago, yuvala said:

This guy is ON FIRE lately. 

Hopefuly he can keep it up and then next season we can maybe dream of something like 

Willian - Hazard - Pulisic

Would you keep Willian he's very inconsistent Player ?

12 minutes ago, the wes said:

Would you keep Willian he's very inconsistent Player ?

My stance hasn't changed, I'd keep him as a squad player but nothing more. It's not unusual for him to have a spurt of 8-9/10 performances and then revert to prolonged mediocrity.

10 minutes ago, manpe said:

My stance hasn't changed, I'd keep him as a squad player but nothing more. It's not unusual for him to have a spurt of 8-9/10 performances and then revert to prolonged mediocrity.

With his performance against Barcelona they could sign him in the summer 

20 minutes ago, manpe said:

You're joking right?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Paulinho was dicking around in China when they plucked him lol.

Willian piquing their interest wouldnt shock me. He wouldnt go though.

37 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Paulinho was dicking around in China when they plucked him lol.

Willian piquing their interest wouldnt shock me. He wouldnt go though.

He's an average 30yo player (will be 30 by the time they can sign him). I very much doubt one good performance against them raises any serious interest from Barcelona.

33 minutes ago, manpe said:

He's an average 30yo player (will be 30 by the time they can sign him). I very much doubt one good performance against them raises any serious interest from Barcelona.

Paulinho is just as average, is the same age, and was playing a much worse league when they came from him.

Paulinho is just as average, is the same age, and was playing a much worse league when they came from him.
I read that Barca's president has business ties with the Chinese club they bought him from. Might not have been a fully footballing deal.

7 minutes ago, manpe said:

I read that Barca's president has business ties with the Chinese club they bought him from. Might not have been a fully footballing deal.

Lol hmmm I could see that.

Or, they aren't the big draw they used to be so they panic bought once Neymar was clearly gone from them.:lol: