Willian

Jase

On November 8, 2017 at 8:41 PM, LAM09 said:

He hasn't. Did he just lose his ability to take set pieces?

Did he ever really have it? That minor purple patch during the Jose meltdown period aside i dont ever recall him being that great at them, and he's certainly living of that reputation now. Outside of said purple patch he's took loads and scored how many? I can only think of the semi vs Spurs and 1 vs Brentford i think, and i can't recall that many threatening one's either.

Did he ever really have it? That minor purple patch during the Jose meltdown period aside i dont ever recall him being that great at them, and he's certainly living of that reputation now. Outside of said purple patch he's took loads and scored how many? I can only think of the semi vs Spurs and 1 vs Brentford i think, and i can't recall that many threatening one's either.
To score 6 IIRC within 4 months surely meant something. He's failing to even hit the target now, which is a drastic difference.

4 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
9 minutes ago, Tomo said:

To score 6 IIRC within 4 months surely meant something. He's failing to even hit the target now, which is a drastic difference.

Was good, but before and after that period he was pretty poor at them. 

On November 15, 2017 at 3:39 PM, The Skipper said:

Willian has rarely ever played centrally for CFC, Wilkins is such an idiot. Can’t believe he’s still hired with his ridiculous views. 

Im far from a fan of Wilkins and i think he's one of the worst pundits going,but bar that ludicrous Willian selection that team is pretty spot on bar maybe Azpi squeezed in somewhere.

7 hours ago, Tomo said:

Im far from a fan of Wilkins and i think he's one of the worst pundits going,but bar that ludicrous Willian selection that team is pretty spot on bar maybe Azpi squeezed in somewhere.

Would replace Ivanovic with Azpi at RB or Willian with Azpi and switch to a back 3.

On 17/11/2017 at 1:39 AM, Tomo said:

The Willian selection is just so ludicrous. He’s shoehorning him in at CM just to prove a dumb point. No way he’s had a better CFC career than any of these: Essien, Ballack, Joe Cole, Mata, Anelka, Azpi (3ATB), even someone like Malouda or Tiago arguably. Heck, I find Kalou equally as valuable, perhaps even more so.

Apart from that the rest of the team is good, would swap out Ivanovic for Azpi though. 

2 hours ago, The Skipper said:

The Willian selection is just so ludicrous. He’s shoehorning him in at CM just to prove a dumb point. No way he’s had a better CFC career than any of these: Essien, Ballack, Joe Cole, Mata, Anelka, Azpi (3ATB), even someone like Malouda or Tiago arguably. Heck, I find Kalou equally as valuable, perhaps even more so.

Apart from that the rest of the team is good, would swap out Ivanovic for Azpi though. 

Does make you wonder what 'input' he use to give when he was with us, maybe Malouda at full back was his idea :drunk: