Willian

Jase

Willian's selection was always a mystery and will remain one. 

From the day he's part of the team till today, he is the same there is no spike in his level of play. Best moment was when he won the best player, everyone around him was so bad that he won the best player.

What is more fun is that after one decent performance lot of us consider him as a super player ... after all we need comedy in life to have a laugh. 

What the eff happened to him? He was somewhat okay in the opening game against Burnley. It was only after the transfer window closed he started turning up shit performances week after week.

Did Jose get a hold of him during the transfer window and told him to play like utter @!# so he could to United for cheap? :ph34r:

33 minutes ago, Jason said:

Would be better if these players perform on the pitch than liking some random fan's comment on social media. :doh:

Agreed are footballers so thin skinned that they have to post something like this it's the sort of thing a 14 year old girl would do. 

33 minutes ago, blues.bridge said:

Now everyone is good to say that KDB is a great player and willian  a fuck*n' shit!

I said it 3 years ago in italian forum and at those time chelsea's fan gave me incompetent

Collage 2017-10-18 14_40_24.jpg

Italian comments about an English football team? as I don't speak Italian and there wasn't an interpreter on the train it's pretty pointless mamma mia !!

1 hour ago, blues.bridge said:

Now everyone is good to say that KDB is a great player and willian  a fuck*n' shit!

I said it 3 years ago in italian forum and at those time chelsea's fan gave me incompetent

Collage 2017-10-18 14_40_24.jpg

Since then Willian played 70 PL games in two title-winning seasons (under two different managers) and was our best player in shambolic 2015/16, but a couple of bad months and he's a fucking shit. Yeah, alright.

P.S. KDB is great player, yes, and he's better than Willian now.

25 minutes ago, pHaRaOn said:

Since then Willian played 70 PL games in two title-winning seasons (under two different managers) and was our best player in shambolic 2015/16, but a couple of bad months and he's a fucking shit. Yeah, alright.

P.S. KDB is great player, yes, and he's better than Willian now.

he was only ever a pretty good player in our title wins, and in 15/16 he was not at a top class level, just better than our over players - thanks in part to set pieces.

He does deserve another chance though- hopefully after a spell on the bench