Willian

Jase

Oh come on, he played 15 minutes when we were shutting up shop and missed one chance.... Some of you lot are ridiculous, wasn't that when we needed to upgrade on Pedro in the summer because we didn't have good back up to Willian, who was our best player in the PL last season. Ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, Captain Ahmed said:

Bloody awful,useless,horrible.

The Weeknd now on these precedent comments:Hahahahaha Look what you've done, he's a he's a  starboy

You okay there mate? You're not making any sense.

That finish. He deserves a lot of credit for that. Not the best angle to shoot, but he slotted it perfectly. 

I thought he was really good against City. Did really well on the wing with Moses pushing through and getting around City players when they got tired around the 60th minute mark. They were both really good from that point. 

7 hours ago, the wes said:

Who would u start with in the next game Willian or Pedro?? 

Probably Pedro because we will need those runs in empty space. WBA is on good form and we must not underestimate them. It worked for us 7 games, Pedro did his job very well every game bar City, so I would not drop him just yet. I dont think Conte will either. 

It would also create pressure if someone was dropped just after one poor half, so there's that.

But if Pedro wont perform, I would switch to Willian at half time and see how he does. I was far from impressed with him against Spurs last week, but if he turns up like against City, then I would definately consider him to start games soon.

Its a very difficult decision between Willian and Pedro Isn't it. I also thought the same between Oscar and Wilian once tho too.

I do hope that Willian gets another game or 2 just to see how he would work in the system against the more average clubs.

But right now I'm pleased about yesterday. Had a real good game and atook the goal briliantly.. Sent us all bonkers at the ground literally. Was like a big shot of Tequilla and a sniff of poppers.

I was most happy for Willian on Saturday because he's been really struggling on the pitch since his mom passed away. Great to see him regain some form. We will definitely need him to be on his top game this month.

On 03/12/2016 at 4:25 PM, manpe said:

You okay there mate? You're not making any sense.

Absolutely Fucking Not.Not making any sense  when we forget that a player isn't a product but a human being.Losing a mother isn't easy to live.Same thing when it comes to the father.Adriano his career has shifted negatively following the death of his father.In these types of situations support our players whatever his name  ,this is one of our duties.Especially when we know that Willian regularly gives his 100% to wet our jersey.His Saturday goal the best of answers in order to silence his detractors

8 hours ago, Captain Ahmed said:

Absolutely Fucking Not.Not making any sense  when we forget that a player isn't a product but a human being.Losing a mother isn't easy to live.Same thing when it comes to the father.Adriano his career has shifted negatively following the death of his father.In these types of situations support our players whatever his name  ,this is one of our duties.Especially when we know that Willian regularly gives his 100% to wet our jersey.His Saturday goal the best of answers in order to silence his detractors

Okay, only the initial post about some starboy I quoted implied nothing of the sorts you just wrote :D