Willian

Jase

Can't we do the same sunderland did with Dembele?

Converting a shit (i mean unprolific) AM to a good CM ?

You mean Fulham right?

Yeah we should try that indeed.

But overall, I havent seen such poor finishing in a top team for a while. Mou has to do something about it, its either his tactics or the pressure or whatever.

Maybe the players are simply shit, but Willian is dreadful (he never was great finisher tho), Hazard is shit 1on1 with GKs too (he was alot cooler in front of goal for lille), Oscar is actualy very decent in that aspect, hell even Costa lost some of his calmness infront of goal compared to atletico and early chelsea days.

Funny thing is if he scores that, people are suddenly saying he had a great game and should be in the team. His actual performance was good. A shame that the miss has made everyone forget about the way he set that counter attack up for Costa's goal. Fantastic running and picked out Pedro with a fantastic pass who set up Costa for the goal. That was a counter attack at it's best. He bad a bad miss, like I said, not a bad game. I hope he starts against Palace and I reckon Mourinho will go with the same trio again. No reason, not too. First signs of the trio were very promising. Let's see how they fare up against Palace.

Willian is way better than Oacar, not even a question. The goals are coming. He was one of the most important players today smh.

The attitudes you're referring to are so typical of this site. Ever error is put under the microscope and over analysed. I personally thought he looked much better suited to the number 10 role he filled today and thought he contributed well. Terrible goal attempt notwithstanding.

I don't know.....

Willian has definitely more pace and stamina than Oscar, but Oscar always seems to press the ball better than Willian. Always, defensively, chelsea has always looked better when oscar played thru the middle....Willian definitely had to cover for Ivan the striker, but Oscar helped the whole middle of the field in cesc, matic, cahill and terry. Even if Jt is old, we shouldn't be giving up 7 goals in the first 3 games of the season....

All these haters were quiet for 5 months, because Willian was one of our most important and best players from Jan till May.

In one game where he contributes massively to the goal of Costa with his run and pass to Pedro, the people on here only decide to bash him for missing a big chance. Such a joke.

His overall game was good, wins so many 50-50 balls, presses well, seldom loses the ball, carries the ball forward within seconds to start attacks. But hey, only goals and final assists counts here.

We have a good balance at AM now with Pedro, Hazard, Oscar and Willian, its a long season all 4 are going to be needed.

In terms of goals, Willy will probably get 5 at best, but theirs a reason he hasn't been shafted like Cuadrado and Salah.

Played as a #10 today with hardly any defensive duties so no flimsy excuses of blaming his ineffectiveness on Ivanovic can be used today.

Pedro on the other hand played on the same flank & produced a World Class performance (was his debut better than any game Willian has ever had for us) despite putting in more work defensively than any of our other attackers. Notice, Ivanovic wasn't bombing up & down the flank like a maniac because we had a proper winger on that side?

The only forward in all my years of watching Chelsea that's lauded more for his defensive duties than the actual quality he has. You're insane if you think Oscar won't bench him.

Really want to see

Pedro-Oscar-Hazard

Think Oscar can displace Willian. It'll be an interesting battle for that spot behind the striker.

Should of definitely scored but goals will come. He's not particularly a player known for scoring goals so Pedro's capture should ease that burden on him (fancy him to get at least 10 goals) although he does need to start putting the ball in the net a bit more because Willian's undoubtedly a top player and the signs of Pedro-Willian-Hazard looked very promising but there will be games where we'll play terrible and need 1 goal. He was playing with more responsibility last season after January though and I hope he can get back to that performance level.

All these haters were quiet for 5 months, because Willian was one of our most important and best players from Jan till May.

In one game where he contributes massively to the goal of Costa with his run and pass to Pedro, the people on here only decide to bash him for missing a big chance. Such a joke.

His overall game was good, wins so many 50-50 balls, presses well, seldom loses the ball, carries the ball forward within seconds to start attacks. But hey, only goals and final assists counts here.

That's how it works around here - Oscar was fantastic pre Swansea away last season, but that was all forgotten nice and quickly the moment he slowed down and started looking sluggish. I actually thought Willian was good today - but I'd still prefer Oscar there.

Well, actually atm I'd play Oscar and Willian over Cesc in his current form, who just can't seem to weight the ball right at this point in time.

Hope he is converted to an AM. He is suffering on the right wing and just can't master how to make an attacking contribution from the right. But he'll be good eventually from the center..

he was quite good yesterday too. his overall performance was over shadowed by his atrocious miss.