Willian

Jase

It's time we admit even if we support our players we fucked up on this one big time. We overpaid Tottenham to get him.

Oscar might not be what we wanted but he has given us his fair share of great games and even if we decide to sell him we will end up with a healthy profit on him. I can't say the same about Willian who i'd be surprised to get half of the money we paid for him. He is just that bad in attack.

Someone said Willian doesn't get enough assists because he is not the last one to pass the ball to the scorer. Welll thank you if thats the case even Courtois assisted a lot last season.

I like him, he's a good player.

Ultimately we'll have someone better, and he will remain a great squad player.

that's the dream.

It's time we admit even if we support our players we fucked up on this one big time. We overpaid Tottenham to get him.

Oscar might not be what we wanted but he has given us his fair share of great games and even if we decide to sell him we will end up with a healthy profit on him. I can't say the same about Willian who i'd be surprised to get half of the money we paid for him. He is just that bad in attack.

Someone said Willian doesn't get enough assists because he is not the last one to pass the ball to the scorer. Welll thank you if thats the case even Courtois assisted a lot last season.

It is unfair to say he did not have great games. He was brilliant vs Leicester, Stoke and Everton at home last season. But it is true he scores and assists not enough despite having the skills to do so. Technically or physically he is by no means distinctly inferior to Hazard. But mentally he is not as quick, as hungry, as confident and calm (and even Hazard himself is not hungry enough)

As many have pointed out, he is best when receiving the ball with space and in midfield. in the final third and from a stationary position against a deep sitting opponent he is completely useless. this is why imo he should be played in midfield not on the wing. our 4-2-3-1 is shit anyways. Oscar is not a no.10 and fabregas is not a no.6. all three willian, fabregas and oscar would be best in a mid 3 just not at the same time of course.

As much as I love Willian, when you have to admit that either he or our second-choice goalkeeper have been our best players in the three (well, two, nobody gives a shit about the Community Shield, which is an overblown friendly), you know we're having a shitter.

according to SKY sports via Bild..Willian`s agent been offering him out to Bayern and PSG..probably bullshit. and I hope so. Cuadrado and Moses gotta be gone not Willian.

correction edit: it was TZ Online..not Bild.

according to SKY sports via Bild..Willian`s agent been offering him out to Bayern and PSG..probably bullshit. and I hope so. Cuadrado and Moses gotta be gone not Willian.

correction edit: it was TZ Online..not Bild.

The source is footmercato.net.

TZ Online just quoted it.